Why are Crystal Schematics sold by the PVP Vendor?

smexymage

I'm guessing it's to give PvP Artifice a chance to get the Schematice. I don't PvP so I can get mine via PvE Dailies. I think it's nice that they made it so that people who don't PvE can still get it without being forced to PvP.

I'm guessing it's to give PvP Artifice a chance to get the Schematice. I don't PvP so I can get mine via PvE Dailies. I think it's nice that they made it so that people who don't PvE can still get it without being forced to PvP.

Oh there are other ways of getting them are there? Phew! if thats the case, I was thinking I was going to be forced to PVP to get them.

Actually, you can't get the yellow schematics from the daily commendations vendor, and you can't get the red ones from the pvp vendor. It's a bad decision, you should be able to get all of the color crystal schematics by both vendors, so if you want to pvp you can get the same schems as someone who doesn't, and vice versa.

If you purchase the schematics via the daily commendations it would probably be faster to get them via doing PvP warzones as you get more warzone commendations per PvP match than you do with dailies(i think).

I have 1500 WZ commendations and I have just been doing the daily PvP mission each day and im only level 19. If I keep doing that I will already have plenty of commendations by thye time I am 50. You cant get the daily commendations until you are 50 so its a disadvantage to PvE players id say.

Just sell them for credits.

Actually, you can't get the yellow schematics from the daily commendations vendor, and you can't get the red ones from the pvp vendor. It's a bad decision, you should be able to get all of the color crystal schematics by both vendors, so if you want to pvp you can get the same schems as someone who doesn't, and vice versa.

That's only a colour-matter, the stats are all the same.

As long as it's purely cosmetic then I don't mind BioWare adding a bit of extra incentive for people to PvP or do dailies.