i just got my smuggler to 50

gresiac

hey, i just got my smuggler to 50 and i did some pvp with hem and i see my same class the imperial agent and it got me curious to try hem out but would it be stupid cause its the same thing can anyone help me out give me some info about it ? sry about my crappy english

Hi there,

First of all, you might have more luck in the class-specific forums. If you want to play an Imperial Agent though, I suggest you pick a different Advanced Class on them than on your Smuggler.

(Scoundrel = Operative, Gunslinger = Sniper)

What else would you like to know?

Best of luck!

Hi there,

First of all, you might have more luck in the class-specific forums. If you want to play an Imperial Agent though, I suggest you pick a different Advanced Class on them than on your Smuggler.

(Scoundrel = Operative, Gunslinger = Sniper)

What else would you like to know?

Best of luck!

i was a scoundrell healer i liked the stealth now i wanted to try a dps stealther or sniper i cant decide :(

i was a scoundrell healer i liked the stealth now i wanted to try a dps stealther or sniper i cant decide :(

If you like cover, then go with the Sniper. If you don't like cover, then avoid it at all costs. The Operative is a lot of fun (way better than the Smuggler, which I can't stand), so I think you'll do fine. You'll also have little to no learning curve since all the skills are virtually identical other than being way cooler and more fun as an Agent.

nothing dumb about it, i enjoy the agent storyline enough that i have a sniper and an operative.

SameI have a sniper at 50 ( which is my main) and I loved the IA so much that I decided to level another as heals ( operative).

To OP Its not crazy at all. I have lvled many classes 2x to see how the other AC is besides Story line is completly different then your smuggler ( IMO Emp side for IA is AWESOME):wea_04: