What war hero saber should i switch the mods from?

Averji

Bout to get my first war hero saber, than gonna go for my second one. My problem is the weaponmaster sabers have more strength but have crit and surge, instead of the vindicators which has less strength but has power and surge. Should I instead just pick up 2 vindicator sabers rather than the weapon master ones?

If you are an Annihilation Marauder you should be gearing for Crit over Power anyway.

If you are Carnage, then knock yourself out with Power.

I would say that's wrong about the Annihilation part. If you are at about 25% crit that's lots and if you need more you can grab malice for 6% more. As well we have berserk. Power effects bleeds and it also has no D.R. I would pick power/surge and a little less strength than a bunch of crit that I don't need.

I nabbed the vindi saber. I wanted the Power it offered, as the guy above who mentioned crit-stacked War Hero gear is bang on. Also it offered more Endurance (it uses the heavy Endurance enhancement) which is always nice for PVP. I basically traded Crit for Bonus Damage and Health.

omg..wish I would have seen this thread before I picked up the weapon master saber last night!

Is the extra power/end on the hilt? Or in the mod/ench? Least if it's in either the mod or enchantment I can switch things up later

I'm having this same issue...the thing that I noticed is that the Vindicator saber has more endurance instead of str...

I'm leaning towards the weaponmaster saber atm. Still unsure though, not too aware of the crit soft cap in a full war hero set.