When will ve get more quickbar

Davirkid

Well you didn't put much effort into making this thread (usually OP's make a "case" for their argument) but I'll second your request. My quickbars are COMPLETELY full. No room for several abilities I'd like to have there, even.

And on top of that, now we have legacy melee moves. And some people like to quickbar pets, Not to mention slots to put questing activation items.

I was really hoping we'd get more ability room with 1.2 UI customization... :-\

Edited by Stenrik

The bit that got me about 1.2 customisation is that you can't resize individual parts of the UI. You can scale everything in the UI up or down, but that's it. I want my UI a lot smaller than it is, but I can't because if I do that, the text in my chat box is too small to read.

My quickbars are not full yet, but I'll join this one too. More room for clickable crap please :D

The bit that got me about 1.2 customisation is that you can't resize individual parts of the UI. You can scale everything in the UI up or down, but that's it. I want my UI a lot smaller than it is, but I can't because if I do that, the text in my chat box is too small to read.

If they put your every wish and fantasy into one patch, you would then complain that they never add any of your wishes and fantasies in future patches. :D

Patience........ they have said they will continue to add new features to the UI in future patches.

My quickbars are not full yet, but I'll join this one too. More room for clickable crap please :D

Actually, that is not the case. You can resize individual pieces as well as increase the font size. When you enter the UI editor, click on an item and it becomes highlighted. Once you do that scroll down in the editor to see UI customs for that specific piece. Hope this helps.:wea_03:

Actually, that is not the case. You can resize individual pieces as well as increase the font size. When you enter the UI editor, click on an item and it becomes highlighted. Once you do that scroll down in the editor to see UI customs for that specific piece. Hope this helps.:wea_03:

This does indeed, help, thank you :)

Alright so the 5th Quickbar will be behind Quickbar 1, as is in my case where i have 1 & 2 bottom center and 3 & 4 on the Left & Right, Respectively.

It seems that one cannot simply use the Quickslots Page up & down arrows to the right of Quickbar 1 for switching to it, nor does the interface editor show it.

You must go Preferences > Key Binding's Tab > Quickbar menu and scroll down to the Quickswitch to Quickbar Page 1-5 Options. When you bind the "Quickswitch to Quickbar Page 5" key, You now need to bind a key to Switch back (to page 1).

Once you've done this you can use your newly bound keys to switch between the slots. Quickbar 5 may already be poplulated w/ abilites, in which case adjust as needed.

Nice if you can afford two keys on your mouse to bind for switching

Edited by DFLsam

More? We got plenty. A total of 48 slots, thats way too much if you ask me. Would rather a Guild Wars style system. Could give us 10-15 skills, about 125 skills per class. And we get to choose from those to put on our bar and allocate points in profession specific attributes to make those skills better

More? We got plenty. A total of 48 slots, thats way too much if you ask me. Would rather a Guild Wars style system. Could give us 10-15 skills, about 125 skills per class. And we get to choose from those to put on our bar and allocate points in profession specific attributes to make those skills better

yeah.... I just can't see that.....

Some of the basics cover way too many quick slots as it is:

Rest, speeder, buff, for starters. I already have several abilities that aren't on my bars for lack of room, trimming it down to 15 abilities would make the class unplayable.

I beg to differ. Every part of the UI is indivdually resizable within a range of about 0.6 - 1.25

Yes. Let us set the quickbars to more than 12 slots! 16 would be enough for everything.

I got three combat styles, six pets, sprint, class buff, two quick travel powers, all before I get any abilities at all.

More slots!

OR

Keybind to a power, instead of to a slot. That would be fine too.

Yes. Let us set the quickbars to more than 12 slots! 16 would be enough for everything.

I got three combat styles, six pets, sprint, class buff, two quick travel powers, all before I get any abilities at all.

More slots!

OR

Keybind to a power, instead of to a slot. That would be fine too.

Actually, I could see making the slots slightly bigger as a workable solution, controled via the UI customisation feature.

Just not more bars. 5 (including companion bar, is already quite cluttered.

You can change the size of each individual thing, there is a "Master" control which allows you to change the size of EVERYTHING at one time... OR..

You can CLICK an item you want to have a different UI scale, and go scale it.

I have my master set to 85 I believe, then I set each other item different based on what I want... So my frame is like 80 I think, while the target frame is like 80 as well...

So that option is in there!

As for extra bars, please yes. I like to space my abilities and stuff out to keep it organized and easy to tell what I'm doing. If you just throw it all together it's a mess!