Has your APAC transfer happened?

Perringaiden

We are no longer accepting new requests or modifications to character transfers for the Asia Pacific launch of of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. Existing character transfer requests will begin processing on April 24, 2012, 8:00PM EST, 10:00PM NZST, 6:00PM HKT, 6:00PM SGT and may take up to 7 days.

At some point during these 7 days, there will be a period of time of up to 3 hours where we will begin processing all requested character transfers associated with your account. You will be unable to play any characters that are on servers involving your character transfer requests during this time. If you are logged into one of these servers, you will be automatically logged off that server until the transfer is complete. If you are unable to log into any of these servers past the 3-hour window, please contact Customer Service

You will be notified via email when your character transfer requests have been processed. Unsuccessfully transferred characters will remain on their original server.

The transfers have officially begun! Post here if your transfer has gone through, so we can see how fast they're happening. Also, post when you submitted and where you came from, so we can see if it tracks.

In B 4 "forums =/= all players", its a representative sample, better than nothing.

Edited by Perringaiden
Added note to say post when you req'd, and where from.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing

No transfers, No Tauntaun, No Free month despite having overqualified (2 x 50s and legacy 18).

I'm quite p1ssed off.

Did you register for the transfer? And seriously, the post is to track when it happens. Not QQ cause you're not first in the QQueue.

You are not the Sun.

Edited by Perringaiden

I tend to agree that I'm not the Sun because it would shine out of my posterior. Thus ,during daylight savings, I would not get up one hour earlier for you.

Post hoc ergo propter hoc. Eas in crucem!

That and the world doesn't revolve around you.

still nothing for me, i applied virtually as soon as it came online too >.< my current server is so dead i havent even bothered playing because there was no point, hope this transfer happens soon, would be cool to have aussie server for the public holiday tommorrow