relics with aug slots post 1.2?

rayuki_yezine

so can someone give me a PROPER answer on this for the love of god.

first off i crafted over 60 rakata relics of boundless ages after 1.2 came out to try and get an aug slot on them.

after that many with out a crit i emailed bioware and got this response.

"I am Protocol Droid A0-I3, Human-Cyborg Relations and I have received your transmission.

Thank you for contacting us regarding your inquiry regarding the Rakata relics that if they can be created. We know where you are coming from, but do not worry we are more than happy to assist you with this issue.

Regarding your concern, as of now only Battlemaster and War Hero PvP items are the ones that can be created, as indicated on the patch notes.

All of the most up-to-date currently available information on the game can be found on the official Star Wars: The Old Republic website at: http://www.swtor.com/

You can discuss this information with other fans on the official Star Wars: The Old Republic Forums found at: http://www.swtor.com/community/

Outside of the information available on the Star Wars: The Old Republic website , we are unable to comment further on your question."

so basically automated drivle.

IS THERE ANY RELICS THAT CAN HAVE AUG SLOTS IN THEM POST 1.2

im not talking about ones that ALREADY HAVE THEM from before 1.2

i know the rakata relics can have aug slots in them, IF THEY WERE MADE BEFORE 1.2

they CANNOT get one now.

so is there any other relics that have an aug slot that can be purchased? the email says something about pvp relics but i've never seen any with aug slots.

i think its a bit bs they didn't even put anything about this in the patch notes, and to top it off anyone with a relic with an aug slot now has a HUGE advantage since no one else can make one!

• 2 weeks later...

still no answer on this?

seriously how hard is it to get a straight answer. i have people in guilds trying to crit craft campaign level relics with no success so it would be great to get a proper answer so were not wasting super expensive matts.

still no answer on this?

seriously how hard is it to get a straight answer. i have people in guilds trying to crit craft campaign level relics with no success so it would be great to get a proper answer so were not wasting super expensive matts.

YES. It really IS that hard. :rak_03:

I would like to know this too. I saw someone with an augmented relic and have since been trying to make one myself. It would be helpful to know if it is still possible or of the feature was removed.

yeah and ask that person if they made it pre 1.2 or post 1.2

no one i have found has crit crafted a relic aug slot POST 1.2 patch, yet we can't get a bloody answer out of bioware. its a joke!

have also heard there are issues with crit crafting rakata belt and bracer post 1.2. I wouldn't doubt it if relics weren't broken to.

i got crits on my rakata belt and bracers after only making 3 of each lol. so yeah it just seems like relics.

oh well gonna be fixed in 1.3 since EVERYTHING can now be auged it seems.

Then this is why you're not getting an answer. You already have it.

yeah im like 999999.999% sure but would like to have an official answer, especially since it wasn't put in patch notes. mainly want to know if its a bug or intentional. if its intentional we should get a refund on our mats since it wasn't announced anywhere. if its a bug, FIX IT FFS.

i used up about 30mill worth of mats trying to get one.

also its not just rakata relics i want to know about, its ANY CRAFTABLE RELIC. can we get aug slots post 1.2

simple question thats impossible to get an answer for it seems.

Edited by rayuki_yezine

thought you would all get a kick out of my latest reply to an email i sent them about this issue.

I am Protocol Droid W5-W8, Human-Cyborg Relations.

Thank you for contacting us with your question about crafting relics with augmented slots post 1.2.

We are happy to help with any problems that you may encounter playing the game, However, to avoid spoiling your game experience and the rich story-driven content of Star Wars: The Old Republic, we will not discuss or provide hints about storylines (Class, Companion or world storylines), changes in missions due to alternate choices, or anything relating to matters that are intended to be explored through gameplay.

This includes information on the whereabouts of Datacrons and how best to access them, since this is a part of the game that was designed to be challenging and complex for players.

We will not engage in in-depth discussion of game mechanics or provide advice on character builds or skill rotations. We also will not provide specific information on where or how to obtain specific items or pieces of equipment.

Please note that you can find a lot of information on our community forums. Details about your class, some gameplay mechanics or even the lore can be obtained by browsing the appropriate sub-forums. You can also obtain further input from your fellow players by posting on our official forums at http://www.swtor.com/community/

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any other questions or encounter any other issues that we can help you with.

Galactic Support is our speciality…

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid W5-W8 (aka Mar)

Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service

SUCH A GOD DAMN JOKE.

I'd like to know this as well. I only made 10 tries, but after I heard about this, I stopped trying.

The way it's going, it'll be ninja-fixed in some other patch. We'll know about it just by chance when someone crafts the very first one and gets lucky...