Planetary Load Times

IasonEvan

Long enough to notice.

Generally though if I'm doing normal leveling, then I'm on one planet long enough that I don't mind the time it takes to load said planet. However, in the middle of the Chapter 2/3 portion of the Sith Inq Class quests .... Hoth to ship to DK to ship to fleet to ship to Korriban to ship to Belsavis.

That was a bit much.

Well, i did not chrono it, but if i try to go to corellia while my Q for pvp is active,

if hte WZ pop while loading, I often miss my Q due to load time... I don't remember what is the timer on the pvp Q box for entering the WZ. but it is longer than that ...

My longest load times seem to be when I am exiting a warzone, and a planet is loading. Ive seen it take up to 3 or 4 minutes before. My computer is about 5 years old now though. Not sure if that makes load times longer.

I'm curious how we're measuring load times.

Could just be because I spend the majority of my time logging out/in in fleet hopping around characters crafting, but my gut feeling is that logging out then logging right back in to the same world is faster than the load when you actually change planets.