Question on set bonus transferring

GamewizX

Pardon my noobness, but last night I finally did my first Op and was able to grab my Columi legs and Tionese chestpiece. However, I like the look of my custom gear so I wanted to pull all the mods out and put it into my own orange gear. I pulled all the mods from the chestpiece and put it into my chestpiece, and did the same with the two leg pieces. However, I didn't see the set bonus transfer. Isn't it linked to the armoring slot and shouldn't it show on the gear I transfered to? Am I missing something?

And btw, what is with all the dang accuracy? I'm not even trying to stack accuracy and just from these two pieces and some smaller amounts in other gear I'm already at 101%... I only need like 98%, right?

Pardon my noobness, but last night I finally did my first Op and was able to grab my Columi legs and Tionese chestpiece. However, I like the look of my custom gear so I wanted to pull all the mods out and put it into my own orange gear. I pulled all the mods from the chestpiece and put it into my chestpiece, and did the same with the two leg pieces. However, I didn't see the set bonus transfer. Isn't it linked to the armoring slot and shouldn't it show on the gear I transfered to? Am I missing something?

And btw, what is with all the dang accuracy? I'm not even trying to stack accuracy and just from these two pieces and some smaller amounts in other gear I'm already at 101%... I only need like 98%, right?

Only the new War Hero and Campaign gear carry their set bonuses on the armoring modification.

Just keep running hard modes and ops. You'll eventually be the proud winner of some scoundrel gear, and you can rip the enhancements out of those when you have enough. (some of the scoundrel/slinger stacks crit, surge, and power, which the sentinel gear *should*, but ...)