Post *Official* status of server transfers

ColonelM

It seems there's a fairly large number of people asking for server transfers in numerous forum threads. Each time a new thread is created, it quickly gets closed with a reference to a few of the earlier threads. Why isn't there a "stickied" note from BW staff explaining the status of server transfers? Even if it's a short, simple message to let us know that BW is working on the issue as a priority and that future updates will be posted as needed. I've seen one interview with Daniel Erickson on a fairly obscure gaming site and loads of fan-based "fact gathering" pages, but nothing from Bioware.

Low server population in an MMO should be the biggest concern of any game vendor. Hard to be massively-multiplayer without multitudes of players. I'm loving this game, so I really want to see it do well for many months/years to come.

Moal

Hi there!

Thank you, HeavensAgent, for providing the links. As a reminder we do have a developer tracker that's an easy way for you to keep track of announcements made in various threads on the forum.

If you would like to discuss server merges and transfers, please post your thoughts in the threads linked below:

When will there be a "SERVER MERGE?"

Free transfers in the future?

Thank you for your understanding as to why we've closed this thread.