Im tired of Marauders and Sith warriors

Auxxi

Did you complain when there were 6 inquisitors a game? No probably not. On my server, ~75% of my games have only a few warriors. it's still mosty inquisitors and BHs. In fact last night I was in a game with 10 inquisitors. 2 BHs, 1 agent, and me the only warrior.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why people cannot be taken seriously, read the patch notes. Jugs and maras got the 15% ravage. Anni got nerfed and two bad specs got marginal buffs.

Ravage is not the problem. All their damage is the problem. And no way to stop it or get away from it. That's the problem. Ravage is just 1 little ability on a 30 sec timer.

It's frustrating playing the more squishy classes when you have no chance whatsoever of beating someone solely based on their class. And marauders know this. They will drop everything to get a quick squishy kill. And there is nothing the squishy class can do. The marauder takes less damage than they do and does more damage than they do. A marauder could spam assault against a sorc/sage a still possibly win.