Smash: 6897

Crushed (Force): 2565

Crushed: 2448

Force Push: 2091

Obliterate: 1476

Force Charge: 1458

Force Scream: 1352

Sundering Assault: 788

This is a simple copy paste from the combat log parser I use, link is http://memoriesofxendor.com

If you would like the combat log file for legit proof that I am telling the truth I would gladly give it to you

if you are wondering I have 1k expertise

Edited by JasonTheImpaler

Total Damage Received: 85501

Ryora: 31401 (total damage)

Shocked: 14974 15k crit really?

Crushed (Force): 5898

Affliction (Force): 4620

Crushing Darkness: 2956

Death Field: 2953

Devious: 21386 (total damage)

Shocked: 7890

Shock: 7451

Discharge: 2591

Wither: 2465

Dark Charge: 989

Culofantastico: 19075 (total damage)

This is a simple copy paste from the combat log parser I use, link is http://memoriesofxendor.com

If you would like the combat log file for legit proof that I am telling the truth I would gladly give it to you

LOL

Those shocks are prob being done on fresh 50's but even so it is crazy.

What is also jsut as crazy are 2k ticks of force lightning that i have seen done with some specs.

I been saying it for a long time now.

Sin/Shadows are the most OP class with Mara comming in 2nd and firebug Ptechs 3rd.

Imo everything else is pretty balanced (not perfect minor tweaking required) with DPS ops and Scoundrels needing a bit of love.

LOL

Those shocks are prob being done on fresh 50's but even so it is crazy.

What is also jsut as crazy are 2k ticks of force lightning that i have seen done with some specs.

I been saying it for a long time now.

Sin/Shadows are the most OP class with Mara comming in 2nd and firebug Ptechs 3rd.

Imo everything else is pretty balanced (not perfect minor tweaking required) with DPS ops and Scoundrels needing a bit of love.

This was damage I was taking, with 1k expertise so 17% damage reduction about, yeah it's less than the 20% for having 1k but damn 15k?

Edited by JasonTheImpaler

This was damage I was taking, with 1k expertise so 17% damage reduction about, yeah it's less than the 20% for having 1k but damn 15k?

He most prob took the expertise buff in a warzone to do that dmg but even so it is bat **** crazy, not going to argue that.

Shocked: 174 1k crit really?

See how easy to edit a combat log?

Edited by sauerkraut

Even for a fully power/surge modded deception assassin in full War Hero gear hitting a fresh 50 in all green gear it's completely impossible to even get close to 10k shock dmg.

Since he also used Death Field and Crushing Darkness, it means he was quite high up the madness tree, which means his shocks will hit for almost nothing.

Affliction is a Sorc DoT...

For a tank sin it's impossible to crit 2.6k with discharge, and it's impossible to crit 7.5k with shock.

You either modded your combat log or that parser is complete garbage.

Those numbers are impossible to achieve even against green geared ppl not to mention a 1k expertise char.

Edited by viLe-

Even for a fully power/surge modded deception assassin in full War Hero gear hitting a fresh 50 in all green gear it's completely impossible to even get close to 10k shock dmg.

Since he also used Death Field and Crushing Darkness, it means he was quite high up the madness tree, which means his shocks will hit for almost nothing.

For a tank sin it's impossible to crit 2.6k with discharge, and it's impossible to crit 7.5k with shock.

Those numbers are impossible to achieve even against green geared ppl not to mention a 1k expertise char.

I don't know the name for the sin equivalent of force breach but could it be that it pooled the force breach aoe (5 targets) from the tanking stance?

I think they are impossible too, that's the only high one I have seen but the rest seems pretty accurate, It might be the parser I am using and will be checking with others soon

Will be PM'ing people to get emails so I can send the combat log and see what they come up with

It might be that bioware made a clunky combat log or the way it shows damage, but it could also be the parser

You got hit multiple times by the ability.

Its the same parser i use myself, look at the other abilitys, it shows the total value of all hits cumulated.

Do you really believe affliction crits for 4,6k dmg? A dot tick?

You got hit multiple times by the ability.

Its the same parser i use myself, look at the other abilitys, it shows the total value of all hits cumulated.

Do you really believe affliction crits for 4,6k dmg? A dot tick?

I thought that might be that case also, and I thought it just gave the damage from dots as a whole

here let me fix it, the combat log is buggy, but this should clear things up.

Shocked: 1497.4 1.5k crit really?

He/She/It must be wearing a lvl 40 pvp armor or naked with no armor while in lvl 50 pvps and got hit by a fully war-hero geared for that kind of damage to come true

or

He must have a 39/39/39 tree

Edited by EugeneYap