Where can i get surge rating after 1.2?

NekoWAR

You mentioned modding your BM stuff so I assume for pvp. There is a endurance, power, surge enhancements on the BM trooper weapons. BM Eliminators Cannon on Repub side. They cost like 1.55k wz comms each.

This is the Marauder forum :)

Yea, but Marauders can buy the BM weapon and rip the enhancement out of it.

Though with the cost of it, you might be better off buying War Hero gear (which comes with considerable amounts of Surge).

... You're forgetting that we can't send or receive mail between factions. The only way I can see around it is using the AH on Nar Shadda. But who would want to waste time levelling a Republic character to level 50, getting enough Wz comms to buy the weapon (which would take a while) and then list on neutral AH for your main to buy? Seems totally counter productive.

The BH counterpart weapons do not have the same enhancements as the Trooper ones, so you're essentially screwed.

... You're forgetting that we can't send or receive mail between factions. The only way I can see around it is using the AH on Nar Shadda. But who would want to waste time levelling a Republic character to level 50, getting enough Wz comms to buy the weapon (which would take a while) and then list on neutral AH for your main to buy? Seems totally counter productive.

The BH counterpart weapons do not have the same enhancements as the Trooper ones, so you're essentially screwed.

Are you on drugs?

Are you on drugs?

No, are you?

If the Legacy system allows you to mail between factions then fair enough, but I haven't read that anywhere. Also, ripping the enhancements out make them BoP anyway, and afaik I can't send a BoP'd item to an alt of mine Empire side, so why the fawk would it work Republic to Imperial?

Also, to further prove my point, check this out http://www.torhead.com/items/catg/1/subcatg/2/name/battlemaster

Not 1 BH Battlemaster item enhancements listed has any desirable stats for Marauders. They are all Power/Alacrity or Power/Accuracy, Accuracy being desirable but not enough to merit the cost of the weapon for 1 enhancement.

So are you on drugs?

Edited by Daystarr

No, are you?

If the Legacy system allows you to mail between factions then fair enough, but I haven't read that anywhere. Also, ripping the enhancements out make them BoP anyway, and afaik I can't send a BoP'd item to an alt of mine Empire side, so why the fawk would it work Republic to Imperial?

Also, to further prove my point, check this out http://www.torhead.com/items/catg/1/subcatg/2/name/battlemaster

Not 1 BH Battlemaster item enhancements listed has any desirable stats for Marauders. They are all Power/Alacrity or Power/Accuracy, Accuracy being desirable but not enough to merit the cost of the weapon for 1 enhancement.

So are you on drugs?

You understand that there are mirror classes and mirrored pvp/pve gear right? Thus, if the trooper weapon has these enhancements, its likely that the bh weapons do too. Then, as a 50 marauder, you could get this weapon, rip out the enhancement, and now you have a power/surge enhancement. 1550 wz comms for an enhancement is quite expensive though, so I will personally not be going after it until I have finished my war hero set.

You understand that there are mirror classes and mirrored pvp/pve gear right? Thus, if the trooper weapon has these enhancements, its likely that the bh weapons do too. Then, as a 50 marauder, you could get this weapon, rip out the enhancement, and now you have a power/surge enhancement. 1550 wz comms for an enhancement is quite expensive though, so I will personally not be going after it until I have finished my war hero set.

Did you even look at the link in my post? Did you read what I wrote after the link? Lol. Unfortunately mirrored classes do not have mirrored gear. Thanks to the OP for the suggestion but Empire don't have the same itemisation as Republic. The only BM item we get Surge from is the Implant.

I am still using enhancements I stripped from champ gear pre 1.2. Screw accuracy.

And you are probably missing 25 expertise on each one of those enhancements which is why people are trying to refind the same enhancements so they have expertise.

Did you even look at the link in my post? Did you read what I wrote after the link? Lol. Unfortunately mirrored classes do not have mirrored gear. Thanks to the OP for the suggestion but Empire don't have the same itemisation as Republic. The only BM item we get Surge from is the Implant.

Actually they do have mirror gear. If you check the vanguard set it is pretty much the same.

What people are forgeting is that the stat distribution has always been bad on BM gear. People used to put champ mods in BM gear to clean up the stats. I think that is where the confusion is.

Edited by aRtFuL