Question for someone with the Twi'lek legacy race unlocked

supermrjmt

My plan since before launch was to create a female purple Twi'lek Jedi Consular. I was very disappointed when they gave a purple/pink skin tone to every Twi'lek except the female ones on the Republic side. Now with 1.2 out, I'm hoping the legacy system unlocks will fix this.

I've almost saved up the 1.5 million credits, but before I spend them I want to be absolutely sure that it will unlock the pink/purple skin tone for female Consular Twi'leks. I've heard some conflicting answers, so I wanted to settle this once and for all by asking someone who actually has the unlock to confirm it.

Thank you

After watching the Guild Summit video about the Legacy, they said that when you unlock a species through legacy, it unlocks ALL customizable options for that character. They used Cyborgs as a big example saying each class had different cybernetic parts, but when unlocked through legacy, all parts would be available to all classes.

In short, everything I've read says yes, you can make a purple jedi consular twilek if you unlock it in Legacy.

Yes I have unlocked twi'lek for legacy and I can confirm that you unlock the color here is the pictures I took of the color you wanted and jedi consular.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/lekpurplepink1.jpg/

Proof that I have actually unlocked twi'lek for legacy. Twi'lek sith warrior character creation.

http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/4194/twilek.jpg

Short answer: yes.

Long answer: with twi'lek unlocked (mine was an inquisitor) you now have the exact same customization options

on both sides of the war.

Republic got the skin colors red and pink, the Empire got a light blue and light green. 8 colors in total on both sides.

On classes that already were able to be Twi'lek they even marked the new customization options on the sliders.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I just unlocked the legacy twi'lek with the 1.5 million credits and I must say I'm disappointed.

While inquisitor class seems to be able to unlock all skin colors for females and males, it seems imperial agent is missing the green and light blue one. I wanted to make a light blue operative but now it seems I can only choose the normal blue color.

I have sent a ticket, but still no answer. The fun part is that male twi'lek imperial agents can be green and light blue, their skin color options are 8, while the female is 6.

I'm not sure if this is just as intended or if they missed adding those options.

Well, I just unlocked the legacy twi'lek with the 1.5 million credits and I must say I'm disappointed.

While inquisitor class seems to be able to unlock all skin colors for females and males, it seems imperial agent is missing the green and light blue one. I wanted to make a light blue operative but now it seems I can only choose the normal blue color.

I have sent a ticket, but still no answer. The fun part is that male twi'lek imperial agents can be green and light blue, their skin color options are 8, while the female is 6.

I'm not sure if this is just as intended or if they missed adding those options.

Sounds like a bug, ticketing was the correct thing to do. And thanks for the warning for others trying the same!