How to fix a major PvP problem.

ONEBADDUDE

No. No, no, a thousand times no.

I would rather wait 30 minutes for a WZ queue and run it against rival guilds from my server with other people I recognize from my server than have a queue pop instantly against strangers.

Single-server warzones are one of the few strengths of this game. Don't take that away

I would rather wait 30 minutes for a WZ queue and run it against rival guilds from my server with other people I recognize from my server than have a queue pop instantly against strangers.

Single-server warzones are one of the few strengths of this game. Don't take that away

But a majority of people think differently. No offense but... It's most likely going to happen.

But a majority of people think differently. No offense but... It's most likely going to happen.

If it does, I'll unsub, np. That's not even a threat, nor do I think they'll miss my money. I'm just saying the reason I am playing this game over Rift et al is because I love single-server Warzones.

IMO consolidating servers is a much, much better fix.

Either way, I respect your opinion and feel that there should definitely be games that cater to it. I just prefer it the way they have it. I don't think you have a basis at all for polling what "a majority of people" want, however. The forums are an incredibly small subset of the overall populace, and I don't even think you can adequately predict what the majority of forumgoers even want.

Cross-server wz already are kinda confirmed to come if BW will finally get their acts together. While some healthy rivalvies on the same server ARE fun I really don't like to see either side over and over run into the very same simply way stronger group. With cross-server wz the chance of that happening is lower,

If it does, I'll unsub, np. That's not even a threat, nor do I think they'll miss my money. I'm just saying the reason I am playing this game over Rift et al is because I love single-server Warzones.

IMO consolidating servers is a much, much better fix.

Either way, I respect your opinion and feel that there should definitely be games that cater to it. I just prefer it the way they have it. I don't think you have a basis at all for polling what "a majority of people" want, however. The forums are an incredibly small subset of the overall populace, and I don't even think you can adequately predict what the majority of forumgoers even want.

I understand, and you were right i didn't have the right to say that, but if cross server battlegrounds do happen, I hope they make it optional.

Then either consolidate servers or make WZ's cross-realm.

PVP is awful as it stands.

They have stated they will give priority to matching you with people from your server if possible. If you play on a decent pop server you should be OK.