Next Class To Play ?????

bmanthekid

Hey Guys, So I've just finished leveling my Marauder to 50 on top of another 50 I have (Operative) and I'm torn between which class I should play next, I have quit a few chars made but can't decide which one to level next.

Anyways, I'm torn between

1. Smuggler

2. Jedi Sage (I think is the repub side of sith assassin)

3. Bounty Hunter

4. Sith Sorc

Which one is funnest to play in your opinion and has the better story and gameplay ?

I see, should I go gunsliner or scoundrel ?

I agree, Smuggler story is funny and enjoyable.

Scoundrel and Gunslinger are extremely different. Generally speaking, Gunslinger is a glass cannon hiding behind cover to unleash dual blaster death. This is what I use and it's so much fun. Scoundrel is a stealth-based close range fighter using 1 blaster and a scattergun (shotgun). Imo, it's awkward fighting in melee range with a gun without any gap closers. I am pure PvE so I can't speak from a PvP pov. I'd say decide whether you want a cover-based/ranged or stealth/melee

Smugglers got a fun story... I went gunslinger, it's quite a bit of fun

Gunslingers for Smugglers = Sniper for Imperial Agents

So if you went Operative (Scoundrel for Smugglers) then you might want to try the other advance class playstyle while enjoying the story.

Troopers got a very emotional story, like Imperial Agents

Jedi Knights(Guardians/Sentinels) got a very action hero type story, save the galaxy type

Consular (sage/shadow) also a hero type story but less action hero more smart guy hero, also save the galaxy type

Edited by kercchaos