Can we get the containment gear after the event?

lcemaster

I know what you mean, pal. Even though my main is Republic, I do really want to get the containment gear for my bounty-hunter, sadly, she's only lvl 15 at the moment. There is no way I can get her the full set before the event is over.

I do really hope the dailies for the gear drops are permanent, or at least reintroduced in a short time-frame.

It'd be so cool if the Rakghoul event jumped from planet to planet every 2 or 3 months. This way we could have plenty of time for getting the gear or lvl our alts.

Also another cool option would be to make the containment gear part of the legacy system.

Edited by zorroazul

Well, due to some rl issues I haven't been able to play much, and can't see it improving before the event ends. It would be nice if there was another way to get the gear once the event ends. Maybe add it to rewards for tattooine flashpoints.

Any word if this world event will reoccur? Real life keeps me from leveling fairly quickly and I am trying to get up to Tatooine level, but I don't know if I'll be able to make it by the time it ends. I would really hate to miss out on all the goodies, ie pet, armor, companion customization, and the title. :jawa_mad:

Fairly new to this game... what is the point of the containment gear? I'm a BH, so does the fact that it's light armor mean it can only be good for my companions? Is this gear mostly for RP?

Yes just for vanity reasons. You get to look like those containment officers.

But, there are plans to make social armor morph into heavy armor in your case. So it wouldn't hurt to collect it till that day comes.