What Class is The Best For PvP?

Jediaidertwo

To start off, yes i know there are like 50 threads for this subject but they all seem to say the same thing, 'Sith Inquisitor is badazzz but what about the Republic? what is the best class for Republic?

(p.s Sith Juggernaught is the best PvP class, no buts about it!):wea_03:

Edited by Jediaidertwo

To start off, yes i know there are like 50 threads for this subject but they all seem to say the same thing, 'Sith Inquisitor is badazzz but what about the Republic? what is the best class for Republic?

why do you ask a question, then answer it and leave no room for debate?

i've got a 50 focus guardian which is tons of fun...6k crits and all. i enjoy it more in the 50 bracket.

50 BH merc healer who isn't too geared, so i dont have too much fun with him, though 10-49 was a blast!

i've got a lvl 20 Shadow dps spec and thats a lot of fun so far.

i enjoy Guardian the most right now, though when i level my shadow, he might be the best to play.

If Sith Inquisitor is best for Empire, then Jedi Sage is best for Republic.

If Sith Juggernaut is best for Empire, then Jedi Guardian is best for Republic.

In my experience, unless you're significantly more versatile than I am, the best class for PvP is the one that best fits your personal playstyle/skillset.

Play what you enjoy. Look-up online discussions and specification guides for the various classes your interested in. Make sure that you find a good PvP spec and follow the suggested rotation, gear layout, etc.

Make sure you LIKE the playstyle though. If you like ranged, then taking a melee, no mater how OP isn't going to make you happy.