Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

No Refund for Cancelled Subscription

MynockSushi

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never heard of any company giving a refund for time bought. That sir was your own fault for buying a 6 month plan before trying it all. This is not BW's fault.

Edit: Welcome to MMOs!

Edited by Majirayan

Yes but they put a generic soda in a Coca Cola label, you can taste the difference.

So you drank the generic soda, bought 6 more liters, and then wanted a refund for it?

You are a terrible troll.

I've never heard of any company giving a refund for time bought. That sir was your own fault for buying a 6 month plan before trying it all. This is not BW's fault.

Edit: Welcome to MMOs!

It shouldn't be my fault they false advertised a game.

Any game is not as bad and nonfunctional as this one.

Strange. I have done pretty well for a nonfunctional game. 3 50's and a myriad of other toons across the servers in various states of leveling between 20 and 35. So you'll have to forgive me if I'm not seeing a functionality issue.

Game time is a service, not a product. You don't get refunds on services. You paid for the 6 months, you're getting 6 months. If you payed for 6 months and decide you don't want to continue with the rest, that's your problem. It doesn't matter how you feel about the game, you could have paid for 6 months of pong, you still forked over the cash, and they gave you 6 months of play time, how you use it doesn't matter.

If u pay for 6 month u will safe x$/month since the price/month is lower the longer u subscribe.

Look at it this way u feel confident u will play this game for quite awhile, u then have the option to pay for a longer period, for this "act of confident" u'll bee rewarded with a lower price.

//Rationality

Edit: so if u could get a refund then every1 would subscribe for 6 months and the cancel, since the price is lower.

Edited by ZaRree

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.