Still no title from Rakghoul world event

Arvig

Hello,

(Moderators, if there's a current thread on this issue, please feel free to merge this one into it)

Anyway, I just noticed this item in the patch notes for today, April 19th:

"•Players who were not properly granted final event codex entry and title for defeating Infected Trapjaw, Zama Brak, and Urtagh will be granted both the title and codex entry."

To the best of my knowledge, I have everything done to get the title on my one character who's both killed all 3 bosses and done every event quest that has a codex entry, and yet I don't have the title as of this morning.

I have the five codex entries from questing, and the other 3 from killing all of the world bosses.

That makes 8, I understand the 9th entry is gained from the reward of the title itself?

If I am in error, and I'm missing something please let me know. Again, I have the 5 from questing, and have killed all 3 world bosses, I am showing 8/9 now still, no 9th entry and title.

To be clear, I also did the quest for the crimson rakghoul pet, so I know I'm not missing that one.

(Or am I misunderstading the patch? Will I need to kill one of the world bosses again to trigger the title?)

Edited by Arvig

The patch notes state that you have to redo the boss fights. It's not retroactive. At least that's my understanding.

That is nowhere to be found in the patch notes. Devs on the Customer Service Board have confirmed that this was supposed to be fixed and players have confirmed (myself included) that rekilling the bosses does not fix the problem.

Devs are supposed to be looking into it, you can post your server/character in the thread there but that's about it right now.

That is nowhere to be found in the patch notes. Devs on the Customer Service Board have confirmed that this was supposed to be fixed and players have confirmed (myself included) that rekilling the bosses does not fix the problem.

Devs are supposed to be looking into it, you can post your server/character in the thread there but that's about it right now.

It did say on the previous patch notes:

An issue that prevented players from receiving the final Codex entry for the event has been corrected. Players that previously defeated Urtagh but did not receive the Codex entry and associated title will need to defeat the boss again in order to obtain it.

I got mine when I logged in today. There was no pop up or anything, but when I looked at my codex entries I had the ninth, and when I checked my titles, I had the title. I did not have either before today. I only ever killed the bosses once, and did not re-kill them to try and get the entries. A few other players in general chat said the same thing happened to them, so it would appear that you should get both if you previously met the requirements. If that's not happening for everyone, it would appear that it's still bugged.

I got mine when I logged in today. There was no pop up or anything, but when I looked at my codex entries I had the ninth, and when I checked my titles, I had the title. I did not have either before today. I only ever killed the bosses once, and did not re-kill them to try and get the entries. A few other players in general chat said the same thing happened to them, so it would appear that you should get both if you previously met the requirements. If that's not happening for everyone, it would appear that it's still bugged.

I admit I'm doing this in part to bump the thread.

For what it's worth, I checked both my title list on my character sheet window and the codex entries, and I was showing 8/9. I haven't logged in since about noon pacific time, and I did file a petition with CS, so I'll see if I now have the title and/or if CS resolved the issue. If I don't do an addendum to this post, assume I'm still bugged with regards to the title.

Not a HUGE deal, but it would be nice to have it, if nothing else to say "Yes, see...I participated in the live event, look at my neat title".

Here's the patch note I was referring to earlier:

General

An issue that prevented players from receiving the final Codex entry for the event has been corrected. Players that previously defeated Urtagh but did not receive the Codex entry and associated title will need to defeat the boss again in order to obtain it.