Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

No risk = no fun

Pretty_Flacko

There's no competitive aspect to pvp. There's no loss, and the only gain is pvp armour. Woohoo! Warzones are fun, don't get me wrong...but it gets boring. I want risk. I want a reason to not lose and to not die. Yeah i get it, some people enjoy pvp and don't care..but after playing warzone after warzone it gets old because you don't really risk anything at all..just your time. I'm an avid PVP fan, and Pking is my favorite activities in any MMO. But with no risk, I don't get an adrenaline rush when im fighting someone. This may just be me, but i think this whole pvp system needs a complete overhaul. More 1v1 pvp and more risk factor involved.

I know it's wishful thinking, but it seems logical to me. Have a place for safe, no risk pvp, then have an area where **** gets hectic as fook. :wea_03::wea_04::wea_01: those are cool. But anyways...yeah..i think i got my point across. i have hope for this game.

There's no competitive aspect to pvp. .

This is absolutely untrue. Now that a lot of the skilled Vets from EGA and Launch have returned, I have been experiencing better, more intense, and more competitive WZ matches against the older school premades. Last night in an Alderaan match we had a major grinder where we capped grass about 30 seconds quicker than the Imps capped snow.

The battle for mid was highly intense and non-stop. There were some attempts by each team to cap the sides, but none were successful and the fight for mid raged on. In the end, the faster 30 seconds that we capped our grass turret was the difference in a highly competitive drawn out slugfest. Very fun. Very competitive.

This is absolutely untrue. Now that a lot of the skilled Vets from EGA and Launch have returned, I have been experiencing better, more intense, and more competitive WZ matches against the older school premades. Last night in an Alderaan match we had a major grinder where we capped grass about 30 seconds quicker than the Imps capped snow.

The battle for mid was highly intense and non-stop. There were some attempts by each team to cap the sides, but none were successful and the fight for mid raged on. In the end, the faster 30 seconds that we capped our grass turret was the difference in a highly competitive drawn out slugfest. Very fun. Very competitive.

Yeah same old situation that happens almost every day. It gets old, well for me at least. I don't like instance pvp. There's nothing wrong with Warzones, they just need to implement something else into the game so that's not our only option

There's no competitive aspect to pvp. There's no loss, and the only gain is pvp armour. Woohoo! Warzones are fun, don't get me wrong...but it gets boring. I want risk. I want a reason to not lose and to not die. Yeah i get it, some people enjoy pvp and don't care..but after playing warzone after warzone it gets old because you don't really risk anything at all..just your time. I'm an avid PVP fan, and Pking is my favorite activities in any MMO. But with no risk, I don't get an adrenaline rush when im fighting someone. This may just be me, but i think this whole pvp system needs a complete overhaul. More 1v1 pvp and more risk factor involved.

I know it's wishful thinking, but it seems logical to me. Have a place for safe, no risk pvp, then have an area where **** gets hectic as fook. :wea_03::wea_04::wea_01: those are cool. But anyways...yeah..i think i got my point across. i have hope for this game.

<------------------- EVE online is that way.

Thats the ultimate PVP game, if your a masochist and enjoy losing everything in one match.

PVP in SWTOR maybe bonked atm , but it was fine prior 1.2.

You never truly risk anything in any MMORPG so I'm not sure how you're getting an adrenaline rush. You should look into skydiving. Or try getting naked and wrestling a badger. Then you're really risking something and earning that adrenaline rush. Though it sounds like an intense game of Peek-a-boo might actually do it for you.

You never truly risk anything in any MMORPG so I'm not sure how you're getting an adrenaline rush. You should look into skydiving. Or try getting naked and wrestling a badger. Then you're really risking something and earning that adrenaline rush. Though it sounds like an intense game of Peek-a-boo might actually do it for you.

damn, a natural born comedian.

What if you could wager on your team. If you win, you get double the Credits. If you lose, you get nothing. That would satisfy both crowds. People could wager to win big bucks, or not and just take the standard commission.

What if you could wager on your team. If you win, you get double the Credits. If you lose, you get nothing. That would satisfy both crowds. People could wager to win big bucks, or not and just take the standard commission.

I was thinking something like that. Or an arena where everyone places in a certain amount of credits, and you fight ur assigned target. The winner advances, until the final 2 are left. Winner takes all the credits that were put into the tournament

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.