Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Remove the rakghoul plague now

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it's griefing yourself for not moving away from the person infected.

Dude, He CLEARLY stated that he moved away and they kept following him. He CLEARLY stated that he asked them not to explode on him and flag him. He Clearly asked them not to kill him and didn't fight back.

THIS is a CLEAR case of griefing that was a result of this stupid event.

HOW could you miss that? -OR- more importantly are you one of those that claim the victim deserves their fate?

:rolleyes:

Wrong..I donot have any samples because I been avoiding the Fleet and Tatoonie. :cool: Plus...not really playing as often as I use too lately. And I donot assume everyone should play like I do in any way shape or form. I may suggest they can...but the choice should still be thier's..no matter how silly I think it is. And one thing I would never do is try to put them down by calling them liars. :)

Wait.. you've been playing without getting infected??? Impossible!! I mean, with all the griefers lurking around every corner, how could you have avoided it? How many hundreds of thousands of credits have you had to spend on vaccines to stay virus free?