Legacy skills over the factions

JayEmmKay

Hi! I have been wondering if i will play a sith sorcerer or jedi sage. My question here is, if i play a jedi sage to lvl 50, will my sith juggernaut be able to get the legacy skill from the jedi sage? That would not really make much sence to me, but is this possible? Or do i have to lvl a sorcerer to 50 to get the legacy skill "force storm" on my juggernaut?

For Sith Sorcerer you get Force Storm legacy ability

For Jedi Sage you get the Force Quake legacy ability

For having a lvl 50 Jedi sage OR a lvl 50 sith Sorcerer you get the class buff for whichever faction your on

i have a 50 sith sorcerer when i play republic i have the jedi sage buff.

Yes, they will. That's the whole point of the Legacy system - if your daddy was a Sith, and your mommy was a Jedi, then naturally you might show some Force sensitivities, such as being able to choke someone despite you joining up with the Republic military. Same thing in reverse - if your brother's an Imperial Agent and you're a Jedi, then surely you can count on your brother to do a flyby while he's in the area with his ship. Hell, maybe he's a double agent and actually working for the Republic.

For having a lvl 50 Jedi sage OR a lvl 50 sith Sorcerer you get the class buff for whichever faction your on

So, if i understand your reply right, if i get a jedi sage to lvl 50, i will get force storm on my sith juggernaut?

The part I have highlighted in red is incorrect. Having a 50 sage, the legacy ability I have is Project, as such, I get to throw septic tanks at people while playing my bounty hunter.

This is confusing, i have only seen the legacy skills for empire side, but not republic side, but i thought it would be the same skill on the rep side, for an example if you got a warrior to 50 you get force choke on all alts, and if you lvl a JK to 50 you get force statis, but guess i was wrong. Is there any list to the skills you get from legacy? I tried to google without any luck, and i cant play swtor before friday.

This is confusing, i have only seen the legacy skills for empire side, but not republic side, but i thought it would be the same skill on the rep side, for an example if you got a warrior to 50 you get force choke on all alts, and if you lvl a JK to 50 you get force statis, but guess i was wrong. Is there any list to the skills you get from legacy? I tried to google without any luck, and i cant play swtor before friday.

Not sure if theres a list but I know all the abilities are:

Jedi Consular - Legacy Project

Jedi Knight - Legacy Force Sweep

Smuggler - Legacy Dirty Kick

Trooper - Legacy Sticky Grenade

Sith Inquisitor - Legacy Lightning Storm

Sith Warrior - Legacy Force Choke

Imperial Agent - Legacy Orbital Bombardment

Bounty Hunter - Legacy Flamethrower

Its the same skill, different animation. So they will look different but do the same thing. So sage you get the earthquake for your others, and Sorc you get the lightening storm. Is this really that hard for you to understand????

So, if i understand your reply right, if i get a jedi sage to lvl 50, i will get force storm on my sith juggernaut?

No, you'll get Legacy Project, which is the Consular Legacy ability.

Getting a Sith Inquisitor to lvl 50 yields Legacy Lightning Strike, I believe.

Not sure if theres a list but I know all the abilities are:

Jedi Consular - Legacy Project

Jedi Knight - Legacy Force Sweep

Smuggler - Legacy Dirty Kick

Trooper - Legacy Sticky Grenade

Sith Inquisitor - Legacy Lightning Storm

Sith Warrior - Legacy Force Choke

Imperial Agent - Legacy Orbital Bombardment

Bounty Hunter - Legacy Flamethrower

aha, thanks :)

DragoAskani: You dont understand my question, but i got my answers.