The CODEX System: Explanation?!

ALivingShadow

General

•An issue that prevented players from receiving the final Codex entry for the event has been corrected. Players that previously defeated Urtagh but did not receive the Codex entry and associated title will need to defeat the boss again in order to obtain it.

Ok, so clearly as of 4/17/2012, the Developers/Programmers/Coders/Etc. have the ability to fix codex issues in-game... 'cause they fixed this one.

So, why the **** haven't any other Codex issues been fixed? You know, the ones that have been bugged since the date the game launched 12/15/2011... Such as the Jedi Knight's "Darth Angral"? Or the missing Beastiary one for Republic on Nar Shadda? Or how about the 'Terentatek' Codex for the Republic?!

Seriously, I rarely come on the forums to post and even less to complain - by all means, it's a good game (IMO).. but the fact that the Developers aren't even attempting to fix these codex issues is a sad statement of how they fix the Codex bugs. As I'd said before in a prior post - one probably about a month+ old -, even just ONE fix each patch would be better than none.

A Customer Service Co-Ordinator or GM's response on the status of the codex fixes (or a statement of where they are on the list of bugs to be fixed [ASSUMING they are even on the list]) would at least be helpful.

Still waitin' on some form of response. I think this really should get some kind of explanation. >.>

Good luck getting an answer from an "official" source; like any politician, they'll give you a very detailed reply that answers absolutely nothing whatsoever.

Codices have been broken since 12/15 - the first day of Early Access.

So, no, they probably won't get them fixed if the VERY first one they have fixed is this new event codex.

I mainly just want SOME sort of answer on where these codex bugs are at in terms of priority and WHERE are they at on the list of fixes? (At this point, I genuinely have to doubt that they are even ON the list!).

I mean, God **** it.. I've waited nearly 5 months for them to address this ****. 5 months is patient enough.. I want an answer now.. if only to satiate me for another 5 months. >.>