8vs8. It's time. Now!

MaDwurschT

Dear Bioware,

as you might have recognized, you got a really huge PvP community out there, which is really frustrated about all the delay concerning the PvP features at the moment. We are willing to understand that there might be problems implementing a warzone ranking for whatever reason. However, the combination of massive gear grind and the fact, that it's still not possible to join warzones with 8 people is unbelieveably unfortunate.

I bet there're a lot of forum posts about how long it might take to acquire war hero gear. and let me tell you: it's pretty damn long. But that's fine. And it's fine, that you need time for a ranking system, too. But why on earth do you reduce commendation gain on average so drastically while one is still reliant on how good (or to be more precise: how not dumb and/or bad-geared) your mates are.

In addition, pvp medpacks and adrenals are now way too expensive so that one can't afford them without beeing reverberated massivly in terms of gear-grinding.

That makes no sense AT ALL. Not in a single way.

The ONLY way to satisfy your whole pvp-community is to allow us to queue with 7 friends and guildmates! Anything else is crucial for ALL pvp-guilds out there who have enought of joining dozens of warzones with only 4 coordinated men. And I can't even remotely underline this enough!

I respect that you gave us great pve features and a free-to-play month but that doesn't make random warzones more attractive by any means.

PLEASE! Next Tuesday! PLEASE!

It's not losing nor the few commendations you get for losing a warzone. It's the random 4 players you get assigned to your premade that make my blood boil every day. 8-man queues should be in the game now. There's no excuse for no one who complains about this. Nothing is preventing you from joining a premade or looking for other players.

It's the incredibad people who cry because they're getting steamrolled. Well guess what, you get steamrolled either way.

/rant off

It's not losing nor the few commendations you get for losing a warzone. It's the random 4 players you get assigned to your premade that make my blood boil every day. 8-man queues should be in the game now. There's no excuse for no one who complains about this. Nothing is preventing you from joining a premade or looking for other players.

It's the incredibad people who cry because they're getting steamrolled. Well guess what, you get steamrolled either way.

/rant off

It sounds like you get steamrolled a lot and then blame it on the other 4 guys not in the premade.:eek:

You guys must live in another world than I do. You can actually get enough players to form full groups? You actually have enough players on your server to "Match"....well anything other than whoever is willing to queue?

Things have been better since 1.2...but we still have a lot of WZ with 2, 3 ,4 open spots.

It sounds like you get steamrolled a lot and then blame it on the other 4 guys not in the premade.:eek:

No. It feels like we have to carry a lot of dead weight through warzones all day. It's frustrating and makes it harder to pull off a win than necessary. :)

You guys must live in another world than I do. You can actually get enough players to form full groups? You actually have enough players on your server to "Match"....well anything other than whoever is willing to queue?

Things have been better since 1.2...but we still have a lot of WZ with 2, 3 ,4 open spots.

I ran ten warzones last night. Seven of those started short one player on the republic side. I can't imagine there being enough players to support two full 8-man premade teams.

I ran ten warzones last night. Seven of those started short one player on the republic side. I can't imagine there being enough players to support two full 8-man premade teams.

See, this kind of poster is why I know I will be suspended from the forums at least once. I will come across a post like this, and answer it without editing myself.

Ok dude, let me spell it out for you. Not every server is like yours. Not every play experience is like yours. Cross server pvp is coming. Server transfer is coming. Please stop with all the boo hoo my server is empty so I can't do x like you can on any thread that is remotely relevant.