What Music Do You Listen To While PVP'ing?

Snowcrab

Hey,

So when I queue up for WZ I tend to like some sounds in the background. When its not the herp derp of my force lighting it will be some sort of electronic music.

I was wondering what type of music or better yet if there are any good music blogs you follow?

*Please Note* I like all types of music I just gravitate towards EDM

Here's a blog I follow, which features direct downloads of the mp3's from zippyshare links http://www.dmrbeatz.com

back to the electrifying sound of force lightning,

-Slinkz : warrior of the shadow

Hey,

So when I queue up for WZ I tend to like some sounds in the background. When its not the herp derp of my force lighting it will be some sort of electronic music.

I was wondering what type of music or better yet if there are any good music blogs you follow?

*Please Note* I like all types of music I just gravitate towards EDM

Here's a blog I follow, which features direct downloads of the mp3's from zippyshare links http://www.dmrbeatz.com

back to the electrifying sound of force lightning,

-Slinkz : warrior of the shadow

Depends on my mood really, sometimes I tune into a Classic Rock Station other times I listen to Classical. Slaughtering people to the sounds of Beethoven, Bach, and Tchaikovsky is so much fun.

Goreslash and everyone who is in to this type of music here is your intro to electronic music. Good song btw.

http://soundcloud.com/s_x/marilyn-manson-this-is-the

oh i have my experience in electronic ^^

some examples from the stuff i listen to ^^

noisekick-ik schop u dood roughly translated i kick u to death ^^

Tieum - Speaker

Angerfist - Terror Of My Speedcore

Dj Korsakoff - My empty bottle

just some examples u may like em or not and im sure that there some people that know this style of music to

I've built a pretty massive playlist of instrumental music that I like for playing MMO's in general. Most are soundtracks to various movies / games with a smattering of two steps from hell, apocalyptica and break of reality in it.

I've built a pretty massive playlist of instrumental music that I like for playing MMO's in general. Most are soundtracks to various movies / games with a smattering of two steps from hell, apocalyptica and break of reality in it.

That's quite interesting I like them all unfortunately the production value in a lot of the apocalyptica tracks I went looking for were poor quality :(

Very chillin. You may want to check out cafe del mar. They are a real cafe throughout europe that releases collections of ambient, chill, instrumental music in volume.

Koru - Otis

is an example

I sing. i'm the best around nothing's ever gonna bring me down! :D

LOL!!! i'm gonna have to add that song to my playlist!!!!:D

I usually start out with Eye of the Tiger (before the WZ starts) and then it goes into a slightly heavier version of my workout playlist:

Pantera

Slipknot

Megadeth

Old Metallica

Drain STH

Slayer

Nightwish

White Zombie

GWAR (yes, i have Gwar on my ipod:D)

Disturbed

Kittie

Nelson.....j/k:D

you know, stuff like that:)

Edit: oh, and Guile's themesong, because it does go with everything...:D

Edited by Angel_of_Cain

Mostly Adept, they are amazing.

Sometimes I just let the SandyRavage-Videos (MW2/MW3) play in the background, he always uses great music.

What I can absolutely not listen to while playing is rap and house/electro. Just doesn't fit together in my opinion.

Edited by iphobia