In every war zone.......................

Timadan

People wouldn't mind if classes weren't so WTFImbalanced.

They were pretty close pre 1.2 a couple small tweeks would have had it spot on. Instead they buffed the strongest class in the game and nerfed the ones that were fairly balanced. I admit that healing needed a slight nerf, this would have been accomplished with the changes to expertise.

well both sides cant win.....so yea half of the players in a wz DO in fact lose.......simple concept actually.

Reading between the lines isn't your strong suit, my bad for not being more specific. Maybe this will clear it up

Thank you Bio Ware for rewarding half your players with absolutely nothing shy of a sack of **** for spending time in your pvp content.

Is that better?

Reading between the lines isn't your strong suit, my bad for not being more specific. Maybe this will clear it up

Thank you Bio Ware for rewarding half your players with absolutely nothing shy of a sack of **** for spending time in your pvp content.

Is that better?

Much :D

Is that better?

Watch out for the Sarcasmbulance.

Though the OP is bang on. They are penalizing half of the people that enter warzones (the half that lose) with extremely low Valor/Commendation gains. I was in a Huttball for 13 Minutes, (almost a full game), we lost 6-2, I finished with 9 medals, and I walked away with less than half the commendations and valor that the winning team did. They said themselves:

Even if your team is losing, the closer you can make the game the better your rewards will be - so don't give up hope! Giving up and letting the other team 'win faster' is now the worst possible route you can take to rewards.

I didn't give up hope. I played my *** off and was the deciding factor in those 2 goals we barely managed to score, as our team was getting utterly dominated. We played our hearts out and were rewarded with next to nothing. It's your system that is flawed.

I wonder how much testing Bioware even did on the PTR for 1.2. They obviously had to have seen the gain rates for losing. Did they just think that it was O.K. as is? How could they think it was O.K.? If Bioware fired every person who has made dumb-as-**** decisions since launch, they'd be through half their staff by now.