Statistical Survey

Leese

Good day all my fellow SWTOR players.

I'm doing a survey for my statistics class about MMO players. It takes 6 minutes to complete. It

Survey

Thank you and have a good day :):D

Edited 4/19. I'm at 69 responses, need 31 more. Thank you all to have previously submitted. I appreciate it.

Edited by Leese
Additional information

The 'significant other' question assumes that you have a significant other. As I currently don't, but am required to answer this question, the answer will be incorrect whichever option I choose.

Thank you. You significant other can include your parents, roommate, best friend. :)

I wanted to say thank you so much for your responses. I was supposed to get between 50-75 responses for my class and it's not due until May 1st, but now I can finish it sooner!

Thank you so much!

Done, and wondering what the question about a robot not harming humans was for, statistically. I identified it, but wonder if it's there for verification you're dealing with a person rather than a bot? Or to see where people were first exposed to it? (Books, movies, general SF culture, not at all, on a bumper sticker, etc).

if you can discuss it without biasing your results, I'm curious.

And I hope you can share some interesting results with us. Good luck with it!

Done, and wondering what the question about a robot not harming humans was for, statistically. I identified it, but wonder if it's there for verification you're dealing with a person rather than a bot? Or to see where people were first exposed to it? (Books, movies, general SF culture, not at all, on a bumper sticker, etc).

if you can discuss it without biasing your results, I'm curious.

And I hope you can share some interesting results with us. Good luck with it!

Yes Vian, it wasn't only for verification purpose, but also to have fun with my survey to see how many people knew the answer.

Ok done. I hope you'll get at least 30 objects for your sample... and a 100% grade!

Thanks so much Sammm, between my guild thread and this one, I'm up to 109. I am really happy and hope I get 100% also!

Just finished your survey. Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't Computers the only platform for MMOs?

While the PS3, Xbox360, and even hand helds like nintendo 3DS support online multiplayer options for various games, I did not think these were considered Massively Multiplayer Online options.