UI Freeze On Scavenge, RE, Email Attachments, Etc.

PugX

Since 1.2, I noticed a ~1 UI freeze when doing the following things:

• Scavenging a resource node on a planet.
  • Scavenging resources for a corpse.
  • Looting.
  • Adding an attachment to e-mails.
  • Reverse engineering an item.

This is really making the game feel stuttery.

Anybody else notice this? It rarely happened before 1.2. I do a lot of the above (as I suspect many of you do) and it's very annoying.

Yes. And it's not just stuttery, it's practically unplayable. Dying does not fix it, lol, interesting suggestion though.

Unfortunately from what I've been able to figure out it's only severely affecting those with large amounts of known schematics (if you know less, you get some lag but not as extreme). Since it's affecting such a small portion of the community, and certainly the portion that is least important, I doubt it will be a priority.

It is good to know I am not the only one having this issue and now it makes sense why no one else in my guild doesn't have this issue. I have a ton of Implant schematics that I have Reverse Engineered and I plan on discovering many more schematics. Hopefully this freezing doesn't keep getting worse as I get more schematics.

I'm going to send an in-game ticket as well so BioWare is aware of this problem every since patch 1.2.