Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

**** Severe War-Hero Re-modding Bug ****

exphryl

So i picked up my War-Hero boots today and removed the mods and threw it in to a Crit Crafted version.

Everything worked fine, the set bonus shows "War Hero Armoring" as being part of the completion.

I did ONE warzone and to my surprise the set bonus vanished, than I moused over the boots.

The game DOWNGRADED the Set Bonus Armoring to a 58 version with NO set bonus. So now I'm out of not only War-hero Boots, but also Eliminators to get the set back

Here is a screenshot of my boots and the vendor boots (notice the armoring on mine dropped to 58)

http://www.exphryl.com/swtor/wharmoringbug.jpg

Anybody else ever have this issue? Defiantely makes this PvP grinding the biggest pain in the *** ever now...

Editing Main: After a few relogs it decided to show up again. Maybe just a one off odd bug. Dunno

Edited by exphryl

So i picked up my War-Hero boots today and removed the mods and threw it in to a Crit Crafted version.

Everything worked fine, the set bonus shows "War Hero Armoring" as being part of the completion.

I did ONE warzone and to my surprise the set bonus vanished, than I moused over the boots.

The game DOWNGRADED the Set Bonus Armoring to a 58 version with NO set bonus. So now I'm out of not only War-hero Boots, but also Eliminators to get the set back

Here is a screenshot of my boots and the vendor boots (notice the armoring on mine dropped to 58)

http://www.exphryl.com/swtor/wharmoringbug.jpg

Anybody else ever have this issue? Defiantely makes this PvP grinding the biggest pain in the *** ever now...

Do a in game bug report....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.