Stop complaining people

malkeeor

I am laughing reading that people actually took off work thinking they would get in today. No matter when you redeemed your code they aren't going by so who ever said wait in the line about who redeemed first.....that's wrong. I know to people that bought the game 4 days ago and redeemed there code and are in. It's obvious they are going buy where you purchased the game first by going through all there sellers of the game. It seems that Origin has 1st dibs. Also when it said up to 5 days early access that didn't mean you would get the 5 days. It meant that you could be allowed in sometime during that time frame.I laugh at all when they can't get in until day 5 at 11:59 pm on the 19th.....but that is early access...and believe me it will happen. So people should not complain about when they are getting in the game.

I am laughing reading that people actually took off work thinking they would get in today. No matter when you redeemed your code they aren't going by so who ever said wait in the line about who redeemed first.....that's wrong. I know to people that bought the game 4 days ago and redeemed there code and are in. It's obvious they are going buy where you purchased the game first by going through all there sellers of the game. It seems that Origin has 1st dibs. Also when it said up to 5 days early access that didn't mean you would get the 5 days. It meant that you could be allowed in sometime during that time frame.I laugh at all when they can't get in until day 5 at 11:59 pm on the 19th.....but that is early access...and believe me it will happen. So people should not complain about when they are getting in the game.

And you stop copying and pasting your post from other threads.

Please stop making threads whining about threads whining.

Enjoy Sloppy seconds on all the left over bad names, Enjoy being ganked by people who are already high level.

I don’t want Drizzt for a name and I am not some kid that plays on a ganker server anyway.

The complaining is funny, so far I think they are doing a great job.

As long as I get in by Friday I will be a happy camper, I didn’t take any time off this week, But I did take next week off :)

Bioware defense force up in here. It's clear they botched their launch with people who pre-ordered later getting in before first-days. The pulled back on the "grace period" and now this. People are not happy. This staggered ega has no reason to exist in this day, especially not over a week's time. Now servers are going to be full, guild members won't be able to make it on the same server, friends won't be able to game together. And I bet some people won't even see those "2 bonus days", meaning some people will get in only 1-2 days ega.

People will defend anything though. Sad.

Enjoy Sloppy seconds on all the left over bad names, Enjoy being ganked by people who are already high level.

Are you serious? All the bad names that are left over? what is that? Can't think of a name by yourself? LOL. The level part doesn't mean anything to me except that it shows how young you are :D

Bioware defense force up in here. It's clear they botched their launch with people who pre-ordered later getting in before first-days. The pulled back on the "grace period" and now this. People are not happy. This staggered ega has no reason to exist in this day, especially not over a week's time. Now servers are going to be full, guild members won't be able to make it on the same server, friends won't be able to game together. And I bet some people won't even see those "2 bonus days", meaning some people will get in only 1-2 days ega.

People will defend anything though. Sad.

the 2 bonus days that you are talking about meaning today and tomorrow.......with the UP to 5 days before launch was is FIRM. Just because you bought the game day 1 and entered your code you are available for UP to 5 days of early access it didn't mean you were getting them

the 2 bonus days that you are talking about meaning today and tomorrow.......with the UP to 5 days before launch was is FIRM. Just because you bought the game day 1 and entered your code you are available for UP to 5 days of early access it didn't mean you were getting them

First of all, that's not what I'm saying. Secondly, people will defend anything. Absolutely anything. It's like Stockholm Syndrome, but over a game that's finally trickling out.

Facts are:

- Guild members are going to have a harder time meeting up with server capacities

- If you were supposed to get up to 5 days ega before, now with the "2 bonus days everyone will enjoy" that means you should get at least 3 days, since at worse before you would have only 1 day. 2+1=3.

- People who ordered first, were supposed to get in first. That's not happening. They lied again, just like with the grace period.

It's clear that they don't really care too much here. I feel imho they're just doing whatever, knowing the people won't do anything about it. They should just continue randomly sending invites out, since it's not fair to punish people who couldn't preorder on 12:01am first day in a widely available product (aka, not a new hot phone or something).

Considering that they kept advertising "Up to 5 days ega" within a couple days was a "Snake" move by them. Period. Just like the "no grace period now guys, we got you guys good, make sure to still give us your monies lol". Move.

I actually lost a lot of respect for BW over this. EA, they were kinda low on my list as is though. I should have expected as much.

Just imho.

First of all, that's not what I'm saying. Secondly, people will defend anything. Absolutely anything. It's like Stockholm Syndrome, but over a game that's finally trickling out.

Facts are:

- Guild members are going to have a harder time meeting up with server capacities

- If you were supposed to get up to 5 days ega before, now with the "2 bonus days everyone will enjoy" that means you should get at least 3 days, since at worse before you would have only 1 day. 2+1=3.

- People who ordered first, were supposed to get in first. That's not happening. They lied again, just like with the grace period.

It's clear that they don't really care too much here. I feel imho they're just doing whatever, knowing the people won't do anything about it. They should just continue randomly sending invites out, since it's not fair to punish people who couldn't preorder on 12:01am first day in a widely available product (aka, not a new hot phone or something).

Considering that they kept advertising "Up to 5 days ega" within a couple days was a "Snake" move by them. Period. Just like the "no grace period now guys, we got you guys good, make sure to still give us your monies lol". Move.

I actually lost a lot of respect for BW over this. EA, they were kinda low on my list as is though. I should have expected as much.

Just imho.

lol...GET A LIFE.

i am going to write a wall of text complaining about complainers about complainers