i think its time to nerf ------------>>>>>PT/Jugs

direblaze

so, as i play my assassin, operative, sniper and mara i notice one thing every time these classes are about.

1: they are as hard as hell to kill(even in dps spec)

2: they have obsene control and jugg both control and mobility(even in dps spec)

3: always have the most medals and kills.

4: always have few deaths...

but this is all fine.... what is not fine is this...

They always top damage and dps, even when comparing them to full dps classes that lack the defence skills.

they can chain crit for 3k and burst crit for 5 to 7k(7k needs to be setup, on avg its 4.5 to 5k) powertechs being the worse for this since you cant counter it like you can with juggs, but then in the thick of battle you can get two jugs aoe spam for 5>7k pretty much taking anyone in the area to 20% health.

no since when has it become fair to allow tanks even dps spec tanks to keep that kinda mobility and utility and still out burst pure dps? i mean it that is ok please buff my assassin.. im sure i would love to be able to hit 5k+ while keeping all my tools.

ok, I am a 10/3/28 assassin. I have no problems out DPS'ing tank sins, maybe maras,

im not actually afraid of maras, just multiples, in a 2v1 situation I am owned, NP. thats a given

I have never done as much DPS with my 31/x/10 spec as I have this specific spec, madness will always offer more DPS, and faster than the darkness tree... that's just how it is. I have respecced constantly since hitting 50 (a while ago, full BM before patch, etc) to try and get the best from all 3 trees and that's what I have found... like most people say, mara's can be countered easy

I usually pop my cc breaker during their first force choke, cause

A) thats a big part of their setup, and it gives me time to set up a kite

B) Like most maras say, just stun them during god-mode, then assassinate, or shock...honestly, some try to get the most out of undying rage, and often pay the price for it, I.e I crit their balls and they die

Do i think their class needs to be looked at? yes, as their survivability is stupid crazy, and with medpacks etc it gets a little out of control, and even if t heir dmg was brought back down to earth they'd still be hard to face, and hard to play

so, as i play my assassin, operative, sniper and mara i notice one thing every time these classes are about.

1: they are as hard as hell to kill(even in dps spec)

2: they have obsene control and jugg both control and mobility(even in dps spec)

3: always have the most medals and kills.

4: always have few deaths...

but this is all fine.... what is not fine is this...

They always top damage and dps, even when comparing them to full dps classes that lack the defence skills.

they can chain crit for 3k and burst crit for 5 to 7k(7k needs to be setup, on avg its 4.5 to 5k) powertechs being the worse for this since you cant counter it like you can with juggs, but then in the thick of battle you can get two jugs aoe spam for 5>7k pretty much taking anyone in the area to 20% health.

no since when has it become fair to allow tanks even dps spec tanks to keep that kinda mobility and utility and still out burst pure dps? i mean it that is ok please buff my assassin.. im sure i would love to be able to hit 5k+ while keeping all my tools.

You just named 3 counter classes to a DPS PT (excluding Operatives, those guys are pretty boned right now).

I'm judging by your lack of grammar this is an elaborate troll post. I hope at least, because if not I shall face palm and have a shot for you IRL sir.