Plague Poll

WoodChipper

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You people that think this event if reparations for the delay of ranked pvp... you don't have any idea how long it takes to make an event of this scope, do you? The event had to be in development alongside 1.2 the whole time, they just never mentioned it.

They definitely mentioned it. They've been hinting at a cool world event coming along 1.2 for as long as they've been hyping 1.2. They just never revealed any details.

From what we've been told, they have a team dedicated to world events, which is freaking awesome.

They definitely mentioned it. They've been hinting at a cool world event coming along 1.2 for as long as they've been hyping 1.2. They just never revealed any details.

From what we've been told, they have a team dedicated to world events, which is freaking awesome.

Amen to that! Great event.

Love it, especially the fact that the adds spawn according to your level.

The only thing here that could be done better is to check if you are in a group/ops, whether anyone is actually in your area or not. Tried to do a mission while an ops was formed for the world boss and indeed could not, as the adds where lvl 50.

Love it, though I think this is way too much Ragkhoul stuff.

We need more variety in the new stuff.

Mando stuff, Kilik stuff, Pirates stuff. Just other stuff. Can we have the Wookie planet already?

Jawa Revolts!

Wampa Invasions!

If you dont know the name then no...no you cant.

Do you love it or hate it?

1)Love

2)Hate

3)It's whatever

I love events in any game and this one is actually set up pretty good. Hope they keep them coming.

But come on, out of all the vast SW lore, they give us space zombies? I'm just so sick of anything even remotely zombie related. They have been so overplayed in all media.

Love it. I just wish I could turn into a rakghoul and take over the fleet's with my rakghoul friends.

How about an extremely difficult quest, at the end you become a GIANT RAKGHOUL with a million HP, and are able to kill everyone on Fleet ? :D

Edited by Lord_Ravenhurst

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.