Pvp wonders

Neamocoob

I will be enjoying the PvE side from now on. Like the majority on my pvp server have done. This is second time I've been burned gaining pvp gear and valor. I got something for bioware, put everyone @ valor 100 and just give them the gear and quit messing with the people who put the time in to gain these items vs. the nubcakes who come on here justifying their classes or attacking another one. Yes, there is pvp imbalances, but this is to be expected in mmo first launch. I think kotor was pretty badazz and see to continue in ToR and so with that being said I will enjoy pve, instead of pvp. When everything is truly balanced and pvp is fun and gears and rewards are going to stay permanent; i shall return.

When everything is truly balanced and pvp is fun and gears and rewards are going to stay permanent; i shall return.

You'll never come back. PvP is never truly balanced, in any class based MMO. There's always going to be an alpha class.

You'll never come back. PvP is never truly balanced, in any class based MMO. There's always going to be an alpha class.

There are degrees. Prior to 1.2, some classes were better than others, some builds were better than others, but by much smaller degrees. The current changes are "just awful" to quote someone else. I happen to agree with them

Again, the question isn't "If?", it's "By how much?" Currently the answer is "a ****l0ad".

There are degrees. Prior to 1.2, some classes were better than others, some builds were better than others, but by much smaller degrees. The current changes are "just awful" to quote someone else. I happen to agree with them

Again, the question isn't "If?", it's "By how much?" Currently the answer is "a ****l0ad".

Oh, absolutely. I suppose it would depend on who you talked to and when regarding class balance, but "true" balance? It'll never happen.

Not sure where your feelings are at on gear but with the institution of the War Hero gear I think they are being very fair to those of us that put a lot of time in before. If you have full Battlemaster gear you are ahead of the game in getting War Hero gear just because of the item turn in required for most pieces.

That being said, War Hero gear is going to be a grind like none other because of how they are doing ranked comms (I imagine it will get better when ranked warzones are in so we can get the comms directly instead of turning them in 3-to-1 from normal warzones).

For the "nubcakes" as you call them that are still back in Cent/Champ gear it will still take some hard work and time from them to get their Battlemaster sets and then slowly upgrade to War Hero gear as well. I actually like this better than if the whole server was running around in full War Hero gear after a week ... gives us a carrot to chase.

All the whining about this class and that.. Heals and huttball.

They nerf it all.. the only classes who dont get nerfed is the ones off the radar.

Then when they all get their wish they unsub.

There is nuthin different today as day 1.. people are still complaining.

I play a healer and a merc.. both nerfed and both still viable. They best part of the new whiners is that the pre made huttball teams that are resting on guards and defensiv specs now have to fight.

Good luck fighting when all you know whow to do is pull people to hazards and run the ball in a pack of tanks.