Starting short handed is wrong

DarthRamette

This change is so biased towards high pop servers. I imagine they would never even notice this because their games fill up so quickly, but this change completely ruins low pop servers, as if they weren't bad enough already.

DON'T LET A WARZONE POP THAT ISN'T EVEN TO BEGIN WITH!

Why is this such a difficult concept? Can anyone explain why this would be a mechanic that makes sense?

I doubt they made the changes to cater to 5 servers... then again, those 5 servers may have more people on them than the others combined.

1.There needs to be a smaller window to enter a WZ. Like 30 secs.

2 .If you don't enter in 30 secs the next person in line takes your place. This should allow for at least 3 chances to fill a slot.

3. 20 secs before the match starts any team with more people will get a warning that X number of people will be removed.

4. Once the in-WZ timer runs out and the game starts any excess people are booted.

I don't know if Bioware realizes how ridiculously unfair it is to start uneven. I have had several 3v8, 4v8, 5v8 matches in the past week, and it's really pissing me off.

The idea is simple: If you don't have 8 people on each team by the time the gates come down, then the match should be aborted. Period. It is completely unfair otherwise.

In most games, people complain about this class or that gear being unbalanced (and we have our share here too), but here it's the simplest thing... the number of players are totally unbalanced.

And to add insult to injury, now WZs won't end early due to not enough people.

So your choices are either:

1) Quit the team

2) Sit there and get farmed for 5-15 minutes until the match ends.

I am getting so tired of this, I don't even want to play any more. There is no reason that this should be happening. What incentive do I even have to sit there and queue a dozen times just to complete a daily quest on one character... Then sit there and do it again on another...

:mad: