Imperial Containment Officer Set

Darth_Nihilis

Yeah, there's at least some stuff that's screaming "MORE QUESTS COMING" like the dead dewbacks nobody's found a trigger for doing yet.

Methinks Tatooine is only the beginning. After all, who

infected the starship with weaponized rakghoul plague to begin with?

Yeah, there's at least some stuff that's screaming "MORE QUESTS COMING" like the dead dewbacks nobody's found a trigger for doing yet.

Methinks Tatooine is only the beginning. After all, who

infected the starship with weaponized rakghoul plague to begin with?

Not only that, but half the player base is blowing up the fleet with rakghoul plague. That HAS to be spreading it all over the galaxy. Those containment officers are horrible at keeping a quarantine.

Not only that, but half the player base is blowing up the fleet with rakghoul plague. That HAS to be spreading it all over the galaxy. Those containment officers are horrible at keeping a quarantine.

Well, you know. When the elite of the Republic ignore a quarantine order and all...you'd think the Empire would be a mite more ruthless.

I sorta wish that at "Feverish" friendly NPC's would go hostile and gun you down. It'd be so appropriate!

Well, you know. When the elite of the Republic ignore a quarantine order and all...you'd think the Empire would be a mite more ruthless.

I sorta wish that at "Feverish" friendly NPC's would go hostile and gun you down. It'd be so appropriate!

The Dark Council is participating in the explody parties. No quarantine officer has the balls to interfere (or the health to survive).

The Dark Council is participating in the explody parties. No quarantine officer has the balls to interfere (or the health to survive).

Well, you know it's

A Dark Side engineered plague, courtesy of the Muur Talisman

a Sith thing, and smart Imperials never mess with THAT.

Actually, when my character was Feverish with the glowing eyes, on my way to board my ship inside my character's hanger there was a containment droid and two containment officers. When I ran by, the droid scanned me, and then the two containment officers tried to kill me. Unfortunately for them, they failed at their duty, lol.

Still, it was very cool to see that happen.

Actually, when my character was Feverish with the glowing eyes, on my way to board my ship inside my character's hanger there was a containment droid and two containment officers. When I ran by, the droid scanned me, and then the two containment officers tried to kill me. Unfortunately for them, they failed at their duty, lol.

Still, it was very cool to see that happen.

Really? OK, that IS awesome. Do want.

The fact we get an orange social gear implies there will be possibly another 6 more events/quests added to this (at least 4 more), plus the fact that the quests are considered dailies rather than regular quests that can't be repeated.

My guess is that we will be an event on each of the shared planets (Tatooine, Alderaan, Quesh, Hoth, Voss, Corellia, and Ilum) which comes to 7 planets, same amount as orange gears possible if including wrists and belts. I could see this happening every day for a few days, then they either add a new planet or just move the event to another planet.

I can confirm that there is a new daily quest on Tatooine called Passenger List that once completed will give you the containmnet officer gloves. And you can still do the blood sample quest (which gives you the boots), so it looks like you can obtain all the gear eventually.

I can confirm that there is a new daily quest on Tatooine called Passenger List that once completed will give you the containmnet officer gloves. And you can still do the blood sample quest (which gives you the boots), so it looks like you can obtain all the gear eventually.

Where did you find this at, just curious

My only question is rid they fix the light armor social gear to scale to the highest possible armor you can wear? Because it not, unless you are a Inquisitor/Consular or have a light armor wearing companion it is pretty much useless as **** on a boar hog.

What is the differnce in light orange gear, medium and heavy when it's empty? Do med and heavy have more base armor?

Social gear is currently all Light gear.

In later patches it has been hinted at that Bioware will change all Social gear into gear that scales to the users highest armor proficiency.

Social gear is currently all Light gear.

In later patches it has been hinted at that Bioware will change all Social gear into gear that scales to the users highest armor proficiency.

I'm not in game right now so I can't check but do you know off hand if the containment gear is bind on pickup or on equip? If its on equip I might actually send the stuff over to my Shadow I'm planning on starting later.

I got the boots from completing the first part of the new Rakghoul Event Quest Series.

http://www.torhead.com/search/Imperial%20Containment%20Officer

anyone know where the rest of the pieces drop?

It seems the advice others are saying is correct. I've done three passes on Tatooine. The first day, I only got offered the boots. Yesterday, there was quest where the gloves were an option, today there is a quest where the legs were available. The extra quest were not available the first time I did it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.