Announcers in fleets

SnapWolf

Every 5 minutes or so, the damn announcer starts yammering about the Rakghoul plague.

I think we understood the message the first time, do we have to listen to this like a broken record?

It feels like C2-N2/2V-R8 on speed...

Yeah I overheard, a few folks (npc) talking bout someone might being infected by them pesky qhouls...this was on Tatooine....as well as finding vaccinces being sold by vendors. on Nar Shaddar..hummmmm let me take a long hard squint on this ...something is up....may just wanna get a few vaccinces just in case...just saying....

Oh, so you don't care at all, you're just plugging your hate? :rolleyes:

pretty much. if i was happy with the game, i would be saying i'm happy with the game. and there are millions of people who can tell you exactly why that chart looks like that. i'm one of them. you obviously aren't.

oh look another person who has no clue what they're talking about when it comes to stocks :D

not surprised you're not hte blind hate wagon :rolleyes:

if you would be so kind... please repeat what i said about this stock. oh yeah, you can't, because i said nothing at all. i simply displayed it.

stocks go up, stocks go down. they do these things for a reason. you tell me why it started plummeting a month before swtor was released and hasn't stopped dropping yet.

been there, done that. in another game. 4 years ago. hated it then, not gonna like it now.

here's something interesting. EA Stock Price Update

you know what crazy about line graphs, they can show dramatic change in price when there really isn't one.

Let's compared to Apple Inc.

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=AAPL+Interactive#symbol=aapl;range=1d;compare=;indicator=volume;charttype=area;crosshair=on;ohlcvalues=0;logscale=off;source=undefined;

Looks like in terms of trends, EA did better today only dropping 2.06% where Apple dropped 2.86%, but you don't hear people crying doom about Apple no do we?

Edited by Nitrosnwbrdr

if you would be so kind... please repeat what i said about this stock. oh yeah, you can't, because i said nothing at all. i simply displayed it.

stocks go up, stocks go down. they do these things for a reason. you tell me why it started plummeting a month before swtor was released and hasn't stopped dropping yet.

Yes, you are correct, the entire company of EA is now based solely around SWTOR so the only logical reason their stck would change would be SWTOR ...

I mean, it isn't like EA puts out any other games or that all stocks are down recently, I am sure it is all TOR.

you know what crazy about line graphs, they can show dramatic change in price when there really isn't one.

Let's compared to Apple Inc.

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=AAPL+Interactive#symbol=aapl;range=1d;compare=;indicator=volume;charttype=area;crosshair=on;ohlcvalues=0;logscale=off;source=undefined;

Looks like in terms of trends, EA did better today only dropping 2.06% where Apple dropped 2.86%, but you don't hear people crying doom about Apple no do we?

that's showing 1 day. the EA chart is showing 6 months. try again.

pretty much. if i was happy with the game, i would be saying i'm happy with the game. and there are millions of people who can tell you exactly why that chart looks like that. i'm one of them. you obviously aren't.

You are right. EA only is a part of one game. Oh wait lets try a boat load more.

...stocks go up, stocks go down. they do these things for a reason. you tell me why it started plummeting a month before swtor was released and hasn't stopped dropping yet.

Stocks go up and down due to the perception of the growth of profitability... And why would the EA stock plummeting a month before swtor came out be the fault of swtor, especially when most of the financial analysts were praising the title for strong presales and saying it could be the thing that saves EA. Seriously, go back and do a timeline search, I just did.

EA is a huge company, BW and SWTOR are not the whole of EA. They also have several lawsuits pending, whose settlements would make the entire development cost of SWTOR look like chump change, let alone the full damages if they go to court and lose. And the details of a few of those cases came out around Nov-Dec. I'm not saying that's the reason either, just giving a plausible answer to the "tell me why it started plummeting a month before" question.