Zero credits for PvP loss?

Skyzen

People in pre 1.2 (PvE) were saying how its unfair how much people make in war zones, especially since they don't get damaged. So I guess to make thing fair they decided the losing team gets 0 and winning team gets about 6-8k.

We should be happy to even get creeds from war zones anyways. :sul_mad:

Edited by Acusiad

Clearly the majority of paying subscribers don't agree with you. But I guess your money is more important than those who disagree, and they outnumber you.

Clearly, the issue here is that you should have taken a break from the mindless, skilless, role of a healer and did your job -correctly-. Like DPSing in your heal spec.

Oh, the tank you were healing died while you were Back Blasting someone? Should have been healing him foo.

Edited by NoiseTankXIII

You can have 3 medals but still don't get credit.

While the credits aren't a big deal, it'd be nice if PvP gets me enough credits to pull out the mods on the armor I acquired in PvP.

even if every match gives you 4k,you only get 50% of the credits needed for 4p -> ora

37k per mod->3modds->4 pieces -> 444k credits -> 111 warzones

875 coms a p BM -> with 60 coms and 4k credits avg warzone -> ~ 15 warzones -> 60k but switch costs 111credits,still 51k credits to farm

Edit: avg 10k credits would be close to +-0

Edited by gwrtheyn

Clearly, the issue here is that you should have taken a break from the mindless, skilless, role of a healer and did your job -correctly-. Like DPSing in your heal spec.

Oh, the tank you were healing died while you were Back Blasting someone? Should have been healing him foo.

What the are you talking about? I've never rolled a healer since I started playing prelaunch.

Plus everything else you just said has no bearing on anything being discussed here.

Yeah, it's a stupid system. The PvP reward nerf now means pvp is not a viable way to level anymore, nor a good way to keep playing the game at 50 if you are doing aynthing else that costs credits as well.

BW's 1.2 could be named "We hate PvPers".