Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

People get 24 DNAs, i got 11?

Spankyjnco

I have all codex entries... even the 3 bonus bosses, but I only have 11 DNA fragments, while other people in my gulid got 24 total from doing it. what am i Missing? >.<

I did the 2 that unlock on crash site visit, the 12 fragments, blew people up etc.

Did you blew up yourself? When you are infected, after around 20min you will blow up infecting those around you and you get 5xDNA.

This. Everytime you get infected and blow up you get 5 DNA. It takes 20-25 minutes to go from initial infection to dead.

Did you blew up yourself? When you are infected, after around 20min you will blow up infecting those around you and you get 5xDNA.

There's also a mission to infect other players by blowing your self up close to them, not shure how many DNA's you get from it though.

Ive been lighted headed for 2 hrs nows Done the event on 2 chars so far and the first one is still Lightheaded. Anyone know if this is a bug and how to fix it?

I've heard that curing it with vaccine and then get reinfected or entering and exiting your ship will fix it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.