omg mara/sents!

STRIKE_MAN_DOWN

seriously? please stop

look at the amount of damage that a pyro tech/vanguard can do with their flame burst?

look at how many players it takes too take out a single well played tank/sin?

but yet a marauder can perform well 1 v 1 and you guys cry for them too get the nerf bat?

the funny thing about you kids on forums is that you cry for any other class to get nerfed other than then the 1 you are currently rolled as.

learn too play , cc us , snare us , kite us ? instead of standing still

Marauders are called marauder for a reason so kik back , Relax , and be maraudered :)

seriously? please stop

Marauders are called marauder for a reason so kik back , Relax , and be maraudered :)

Your inability to conjugate is offensive... PTs and Vanguards are fine, because they're actual glass cannons and have a clear trade off between burst and survivability. As of now, Marauders have the best set of defensive CDs in the game, as well as the strongest burst, all of a sudden. Where is the trade off? 9k Ravage AND 6 second practical immunity?

Your inability to conjugate is offensive... PTs and Vanguards are fine, because they're actual glass cannons and have a clear trade off between burst and survivability. As of now, Marauders have the best set of defensive CDs in the game, as well as the strongest burst, all of a sudden. Where is the trade off? 9k Ravage AND 6 second practical immunity?

ah but too be fair, my main is pt and yes glass cannon is apt description, however we can do some nasty damage at range too plus we have 1 stun and an aoe stun plus the ultimate ability grapple. no can initiate like powertech sometimes i feel like a real bully ayign him i see someone and its come to daddy haha. maras have to be right in ppl faces in frontlines (in range of enemy team ranged dps) so they need survivability for that reason alone imo.

I am going to guess you play an assassin.... cuse me.... tankasin

Edited by Blloodbane

seriously? please stop

look at the amount of damage that a pyro tech/vanguard can do with their flame burst?

look at how many players it takes too take out a single well played tank/sin?

but yet a marauder can perform well 1 v 1 and you guys cry for them too get the nerf bat?

the funny thing about you kids on forums is that you cry for any other class to get nerfed other than then the 1 you are currently rolled as.

learn too play , cc us , snare us , kite us ? instead of standing still

I have a 50 PT tank, and a 47 mara. I say Mara's are now OP.

Wait for it. Wait.

Yeah, that's correct. I'm not one of "you kids on forums is that you cry for any other class to get nerfed other than then the 1 you are currently rolled as"

I have both classes you mentioned and still say Mara's are OP.

GG.

I have a 50 PT tank, and a 47 mara. I say Mara's are now OP.

Wait for it. Wait.

Yeah, that's correct. I'm not one of "you kids on forums is that you cry for any other class to get nerfed other than then the 1 you are currently rolled as"

I have both classes you mentioned and still say Mara's are OP.

GG.

how can you comment on op at pre 50 pvp?? dont understand it, at level 47 in 10-49 wz any class will be monstrous ot deal with. get to 50 and fully geared then you can reliably say if it feels too strong or not.

Edited by Gigabolt