World Event Bugged 8/9 Codex

S__T

All 5 pandemic entries.

All 3 world bosses dead. - This is the final codex entry which is the 9/9, for the title.

Edit: 4/17, Today's Patch has corrected the issue for many people. Kill the Bantha World Boss again to get your title! Its apparently still not working for some people, however.

EDIT: Apparently This is the official ninth codex entry:

http://www.swtor-spy.com/codex/rakghoul-pandemic-earned-containment-officer-title/49699/

Edited by S__T

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's the title yes, but not the 9th part...I'm on to finish the last daily quest - infecting other people - I am pretty sure, that once I've infected all 10, it will go to 9/9

I have done everything. The 9th codex entry is for the title. That particular mission just gives you 4300ish credits and 5 vials of the vaccine. No codex, no legacy XP. Possibly regular XP, not sure.

that's the title yes, but not the 9th part...I'm on to finish the last daily quest - infecting other people - I am pretty sure, that once I've infected all 10, it will go to 9/9

It won't, it's simply bugged. I've finished everything, including Plaguebearer, and still am stuck at 8/9. Meanwhile, a small number of people in our world boss killing group managed to get 9/9 when we killed the third boss, while the rest of us got bugged.

All 5 pandemic entries.

All 3 world bosses dead.

Have 8/9 codex entries. People say once you kill all three you get the title, which would make 9/9.

Don't have it.

Anyone else?

7/9

How did you get the 5th pandemic entry ? :(

There are a lot of bugged titles in the game, it is probably just bugged. Maybe if enough ppl post or submit a ticket they will look at it. If you look at all your planetary codex entries, you are supposed to get a title after finishing the planet's quest line, you probably are missing the title entry for 90% of the planets, they're all bugged. I wouldn't be surprised if this is bugged too. IDK Cuz Ive only killed one WB so far hopefully they will fix it.

There are a lot of bugged titles in the game, it is probably just bugged. Maybe if enough ppl post or submit a ticket they will look at it. If you look at all your planetary codex entries, you are supposed to get a title after finishing the planet's quest line, you probably are missing the title entry for 90% of the planets, they're all bugged. I wouldn't be surprised if this is bugged too. IDK Cuz Ive only killed one WB so far hopefully they will fix it.

I really hope this isn't the case for the event :(

I have the title + 9/9 codex entries, but 3 buddy's who also killed the 3 bosses with me at the same time didn't get it.

Proof Codex: http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/1396/eventwc.jpg

Proof Title: http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/8274/titelc.png

(German Client)

And they were in your party?

Edit: Thats also the german client, so it may be an issue just with the EN client.

Edited by S__T

And they were in your party?

Edit: Thats also the german client, so it may be an issue just with the EN client.

Yep same party, but they have the german client too.

Edit:Also, I only had codex entry number 3 & 4 while killing the bosses.

1, 2 & 5 did I get AFTER killing the bosses!

Edited by Meteox