Can Orange Gear have augments?

southfrance

I have been searching Google and cant find a def answer. Is it possible to crit an augment slot on orange crafted armor? Everything i have found seems to confirm that it is possible with Ligthsabers... but no def word on armor. Just trying to get a def yes or no before i blow through all my mats trying to get lucky

Thanks

Now all we need is an Augmentation Device, so we can also add Augment slots to our existing custom gear from mobs and vendors that's currently collecting dust in our Cargo Holds because it looks awesome but can't get an augment slot yet...

Now all we need is an Augmentation Device, so we can also add Augment slots to our existing custom gear from mobs and vendors that's currently collecting dust in our Cargo Holds because it looks awesome but can't get an augment slot yet...

I'm sure armormechs would love that.

Yeah, the collector's edition vendor sold imperial trooper gloves I bought and it works well with my Sorcerer's Vestments and Dark Acolyte Lower Robes (Like the Imperial trooper boots but they clip through my robe at the knees) for my Sith Inquisitor (Sorcerer AC). I just need a good moddable belt now (good luck finding one :p).

I have the Vestments augmented and working on getting the schem for the lower robes, but yeah, an augment device would make this easier if it was still crafting required to get one (or buy one a crafter made).

Anyway, it comes together well but I want my imperial trooper gloves with an augment slot (or a crafting schem) soon. 1.3 make it so!

They got schematic for lvl 24 mods for sure. Guild 2 from KP story mode last night. Never saw one before 1.2.

Ah, alright. Well, I guess that counts for something then at least. With the new custom/elegant weapon schematics, augment schematics and augmented crit-craft items for synthweaving/armstech/armormech, I was wondering why cybertech wasn't getting anything new like custom droid parts or something.

Still hoping BioWare will add an Augmentation Device craftable consumable soon though. I love my Battlelord outfit and hope to see it augmented someday...

Edited by Danakar

I remember back on the PTS forums they talked about adding this in at a later date. Being able to augment un-augmented gear. Don't know much more than that, but they did say they wanted to do this.

I remember back on the PTS forums they talked about adding this in at a later date. Being able to augment un-augmented gear. Don't know much more than that, but they did say they wanted to do this.

From what I heard, there already was a similar device back in Beta but BioWare removed it later on. So apparently the mechanics are already in place. All BioWare needs to do is put it back and supply a schematic so crafters can start making these devices. :)