Can a Flashpoint be run solo?

divegoonie

Would like to run some of the Flashpoints, but have had trouble findimg groups and haven't run a single one yet. I have a level 24 scoundrel; would it be possible to run a lower level one solo? I wouldn't try it with a mid-level FP.

It is possible if you are geared right. I have not run the early ones at 24 but I have heard of people who have.

After your a certain level above an enemy their normal attacks wont hit you hard so you will only be concerned with special abilities and some AOEs.

I reember when I ran Taral V on my main one time and I outleveled it, I could pretty much take very little damage except for on the lightning boss... all my team mates died as they did not move out of lightning in time. But I still managed to survive it ok without a companion.

If you are 6+ levels above the mobs I think you will take miniscule amounts of damage. Not sure how it effects the companion so much though as I am a tank.

If you have a good healer companion or are the healer yourself, yeah its easy. Try Esseles and maybe even Hammer, the champion battles will take a really long time, but they aren't that hard.

Kind of sad you can't find anyone to play with, its much more fun that way. You won't earn any proper social points.