Revan's true self is Sith/Dark Side

Darth_Solrac

Tis true. Revan 'fell' or at least started 'falling' to the Dark Side during the Mandalorian Wars. He & Malak grew to despise weakness, indecisiveness, etc. This was before they faced Vitiate, after directly defying the Jedi Council.

After he broke free of Vitiate's control, he remained a Dark Sith, grasping for his own Sith Empire to challenge Vitiate's.

Revan may have ended up light, grey, etc. but his true self belongs wielding a red lightsaber, not whatever the Jedi Council who mind wiped & perverted him wanted.

I say this to reassure us Sith/Dark leaning Revan admirers, fan boys. Whether he knows it or not anymore, with us is where he belongs.

Pfft, proof?

Its obvious. And kind of through common sense.

By the time of the Revan novel. We now know he has remembered his time as a Dark Sider. Meaning he knows(Knows, not mastered. But Knows) both Dark Side Abilities and Light-Side Abilities and new Abilities he learned during the time of KOTOR and the Revan Novel.

Drew himself also stated he was in his Prime as Reborn..

Its obvious. And kind of through common sense.

By the time of the Revan novel. We now know he has remembered his time as a Dark Sider. Meaning he knows(Knows, not mastered. But Knows) both Dark Side Abilities and Light-Side Abilities and new Abilities he learned during the time of KOTOR and the Revan Novel.

Drew himself also stated he was in his Prime as Reborn..

I suppose. He was in his prime as Dark Lord too also. Still a perversion tho.

I suppose. He was in his prime as Dark Lord too also. Still a perversion tho.

How? He learned several more abilities post-Dark-Side.

That includes the Force Blast that sent Vitiate flying. And Abilities like Whirlwind and steal knowledge from his opponents and redirect lightning...

Just because he had a little mind wipe doesn't mean evil Revan was real Revan, real Revan was when he reassumed his old identity during his gray alignment. He could have gone back to being a Sith Lord, but instead he used knowledge from both lives to become something else. Edited by DeutschGamer

Just because he had a little mind wipe doesn't mean evil Revan was real Revan, real Revan was when he reassumed his old identity during his gray alignment. He could have gone back to being a Sith Lord, but instead he used knowledge from both lives to become something else.

I'm hoping very much that you know the Force doesn't actually work that way, and you can not, in fact, use both the Light Side and the Dark Side at the same time.

I'm hoping very much that you know the Force doesn't actually work that way, and you can not, in fact, use both the Light Side and the Dark Side at the same time.

SW lore is so convoluted its rare to find any topic that doesn't have two side to an argument. I never said in my post he used both, I said he was gray being not a Jedi or a Sith. I'm not well versed enough nor do I care enough about the subject of what force powers can be used depending on alignment, I'm just saying Revan is not a Sith Lord or a Jedi Master.

SW lore is so convoluted its rare to find any topic that doesn't have two side to an argument. I never said in my post he used both, I said he was gray being not a Jedi or a Sith. I'm not well versed enough nor do I care enough about the subject of what force powers can be used depending on alignment, I'm just saying Revan is not a Sith Lord or a Jedi Master.

So what's this "Gray" deal? Not being a Jedi or a Sith doesn't preclude a character's alignment, there are plenty of Dark Side and Light Side characters that didn't adhere to either philosophy. In fact, there's no Canonical evidence at all that Revan was ever "gray", he's always very much either Light Side or Dark Side. Mostly Dark Side because, for some reason, he falls much easier than pretty much every other Jedi in the history of Star Wars.

So what's this "Gray" deal? Not being a Jedi or a Sith doesn't preclude a character's alignment, there are plenty of Dark Side and Light Side characters that didn't adhere to either philosophy. In fact, there's no Canonical evidence at all that Revan was ever "gray", he's always very much either Light Side or Dark Side. Mostly Dark Side because, for some reason, he falls much easier than pretty much every other Jedi in the history of Star Wars.

Luke said, there is no Gray. There is onyl Dark and Light.

How? He learned several more abilities post-Dark-Side.

That includes the Force Blast that sent Vitiate flying. And Abilities like Whirlwind and steal knowledge from his opponents and redirect lightning...

Was he not young & fit as a Darth? Whirlwind was a Dark Side Force technique last time I checked. My Sorc knew it anyway.

"It was said that when Revan was 'reborn' after his memory loss, he was neither 'Jedi' nor 'Sith' - Just someone who did what was right." -Wookiepedia

This is what I meant by Gray, he was not a Jedi or a Sith in his latest appearance.

Edited by DeutschGamer

"It was said that when Revan was 'reborn' after his memory loss, he was neither 'Jedi' nor 'Sith' - Just someone who did what was right." -Wookiepedia

This is what I meant by Gray, he was not a Jedi or a Sith in his latest appearance.

He most certainly was a Jedi as Reborn. The Jedi Council didn't like him, but the Republic forced them to accept him. Its in the beginning of the Revan Novel.

I disagree, Jedi by name only. I don't believe that counts.

So? He was a Jedi as Reborn, it was his title. In fact he acknowledged it.

Kyle Katarn used LS and DS and yet he is a Jedi.

Hell, even Luke has shown to know some DS Abiltiies. I doubt making a Black Hole is a "good" thing.

He learned as Reborn. The Reborn Revan used both DS and LS.

It's impossible to use the both the LS and the DS at the same time.

The Darkside is used by channeling emotions.

The Lightside is used by being in a tranquil and focused state.

That is canon.

The fact that the Darkside is used by emotion comes for GL himself and so much of the EU, it can never be disputed (Fear, Hate and Anger being the most powerfully linked and effective). Even positive emotions fuel the Darkside (however they are much weaker than negative emotions, which why they are never used).

The fact that the Lightide is used via tranquility and focus comes mostly for the EU, but it is also mentioned by Ahsoka Tano in the Clone Wars Animated Movie, when she describes to Anakin how everything was so much easier when acting tranquil and focused as Master Yoda told her.

It is impossible for a human to be emotional and tranquil at the same time.

The only reason you can use the LS and DS at the same time in KOTOR, 2 and TOR is game mechanics. Pure and simple.

Canon Revan can only use the Darkside or Light at any one period in his life, not both.

It's impossible to use the both the LS and the DS at the same time.

The Darkside is used by channeling emotions.

The Lightside is used by being in a tranquil and focused state.

That is canon.

The fact that the Darkside is used by emotion comes for GL himself and so much of the EU, it can never be disputed (Fear, Hate and Anger being the most powerfully linked and effective). Even positive emotions fuel the Darkside (however they are much weaker than negative emotions, which why they are never used).

The fact that the Lightide is used via tranquility and focus comes mostly for the EU, but it is also mentioned by Ahsoka Tano in the Clone Wars Animated Movie, when she describes to Anakin how everything was so much easier when acting tranquil and focused as Master Yoda told her.

It is impossible for a human to be emotional and tranquil at the same time.

The only reason you can use the LS and DS at the same time in KOTOR, 2 and TOR is game mechanics. Pure and simple.

Canon Revan can only use the Darkside or Light at any one period in his life, not both.

I didn't say at the same time... I agree with everything you said. But I didn't say at the same time.

He knew both LS and DS abilities. And could use Both LS and DS Abilities as Reborn.

Revan dragged Malak down with him. Malak says as much when you fight him on the Star Forge.

Whatever, in the end Revan turned out to be a level 38 elite that was super easy. He was weak, son.

And fell to the dark side again.

Revan dragged Malak down with him. Malak says as much when you fight him on the Star Forge.

Whatever, in the end Revan turned out to be a level 38 elite that was super easy. He was weak, son.

Dragged his lame apprentice down? Malak was weak willed enough to follow, nuff said.

Dragged his lame apprentice down? Malak was weak willed enough to follow, nuff said.

Anyone would have followed Revan. The Jedi council were a bunch of stuck up snobs sitting in peaceful villas while innocent people were getting slaughtered.

Revan fixed that.

Then promptly fell to the darkside, but such is the life of great Jedi.