Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Let's talk about Kaylio

DragonAgeOrgins

Yeah, Kaliyo is a bi***, yeah, she is compulsive liar...

About the guy without shirt, I think it's just a way to make you jealous. To test you, or whatever. She is weird, remember ?

But there is one thing worth noting :

she choose you over her old anarchist brigade friend (wheezer)

She doesn't betray you, but the empire, and like she said, she never agreed to work for the empire. Also, you can ask her to stop betraying the empire, because you are making a team. And she agree, earning affection point (which usually mean she is not lying).

I don't know, but the way she do so, I think she really care for you. Just don't hope she'll admit it one day. At least honestly.

Edited by erei

Eh personally, I liked Kaliyo at first, then her attitude just became an annoyance, after the whole..

Fooling around with another guy on your ship (Seriously if I dont know about it w/e but on my ship *****?!)

I prefer Ensign. Not sure if you stick with Kaliyo romantically what she does, but Ensign sends me gifts all the time, which in turn I use to max out my other companions. Only have Lokin and Vector to go.

But back to OT I much prefer Ensign purely because she has decency unlike Kaliyo who would probably sell just about anything for a damn profit.

The thing that I found weird about me supposedly having an issue with her cheating on me and having the option to ask her if she feels guilty about it is that my character repeatedly slept with other women right in front of her, and she acknowledges that but somehow it's only cheating when she does it :rolleyes: Makes me look like a double-standard toting jerk. Edited by chuixupu

My Kaylio has mysteriously vanished. I noticed after the patch that she has been "unavailable" and has been for over a week and doesn't show up as leaning against the wall on the ship either. I'm at level 49. Does she go off on some personal quest in the story line somewhere and I missed it? Will she reappear or has is she gone forever? :/

Kaliyo is a pain in the ***, but she has her head screwed on at the end. The way she gets herself arrested and conspires with Keeper to ensure that intelligence continues kinda redeems her for all her being a pain in the *** and her trying to sell everyone out.

Um, yes, there is a point where she is gone, but why you aren't aware of the reason is odd...

She gets arrested and taken away when Intelligence is dissolved...did you just spacebar through your dialogue or something?

Ahh, thank you! I stopped playing my op for about a month and I now vaguely remember that part now. They were saying how some characters got caught in a certain area of the game and became unavailable after the patch . I sort of jumped to the conclusion that she might be one of them since I couldn't get her back. Just today a mission mentioned her and then it all came back to me..

I finished everyone's stories except for Scorpio and married Vector. Doctor Lokin is interesting and I find out some things about Vector from him. Temple pissed me off at one point, but I DO understand her since my 50 Sith Warrior just went through a similar thing and she's married to the one who did the stuff. Kaliyo's story is interesting. I was pissed at her through most of it, but in the end I basically told her that I KNEW what she was like and accepted her. I'm a female agent. Now, I get bonuses to my presence since I've finished 5 companion stories on my Sith Warrior already. Love legacy system so much.

I finished everyone's stories except for Scorpio and married Vector. Doctor Lokin is interesting and I find out some things about Vector from him. Temple pissed me off at one point, but I DO understand her since my 50 Sith Warrior just went through a similar thing and she's married to the one who did the stuff. Kaliyo's story is interesting. I was pissed at her through most of it, but in the end I basically told her that I KNEW what she was like and accepted her. I'm a female agent. Now, I get bonuses to my presence since I've finished 5 companion stories on my Sith Warrior already. Love legacy system so much.

finish SCORPIO's, i found it rather funny that she sort of wants to be your nanny

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.