Bring back my giggle!

phattisimo

It shouldn't have been removed. Honestly people find it annoying? If they removed it because of this then C2-N2 would have been removed entirely from the game if they listened to complaints. It's ********. Bring back the giggle. So the softly heard giggle sound is more annoying then the loud *** electric shock sounds I hear almost everywhere? How about you remove that **** from the game.

Definitely want this back.

It's a nice distinct yet subtle sound that would let me know I have a stack of upper hand to use.

As it is there is no sound, or if there is, it's so subtle that it gets lost in combat.

I keep forgetting to use my exploits because I don't always realize I can use them.

I just started playing a scoundrel recently, never played one when the giggle was around.

However, my friend did, and we both ABSOLUTELY LOVED the giggle.

We finally got a dev response:

I am sorry, but we will not be bringing back the giggle. There were teams of scoundrels giggling and causing people to unsub. The other players weren't able to hear their lightsabers.

The game is intended to sound like this (open in 5 windows or more to experience our true vision):

As you can tell, it is far less obnoxious than a giggle.

-Georg

I actually quit playing my scoundrel because they took the giggle away. it made the class "special" for me and I enjoyed it alot.

/support

Bring back the giggle!