Bring back my giggle!

phattisimo

I can not express how truly thrilled I was when that giggle was gone. It was really starting to tic me off, I mean I really love my scoundrel by far favorite toon ever! But I was ready to stop playing her because of the giggle. So please if you do bring it back please I beg you make it a feature I can shut off! She sounds like a fruit loop going around giggling all the time. *shudder

please bring the giggle back i wont level a scoundrel or operative without it. i have even boycotted healing people till it is brought back. my 4 healers (make that 2 since i deleted my scoundrel and operative due to not having the giggle anymore) are off limits till i get my giggle back.

<Giggle>

Personally, I cannot stand the new proc sound. Each time it goes off, I'm expecting to be pulled or the person I'm healing to be yanked.

I do think it should be a selection of the giggle, hook sound, off completely.

Giggle was removed from Smugglers and given to devs. It now procs when smugglers are nerfed in patches.

I laughed alot when i read this.... sad thing is..... it is probably true :eek:

p.s.... please give us our giggle back! I know you dont like us too, but we only want to have fun!

Edited by malyen