Best pvp i ever played!

Nebachadnezzer

Im enjoying it too,sadly people are throwing fits about it and it hasnt even been a week.

i like the pvp but the credit rewards are piffling now unless you win. People will say well win then. But the simple fact remains that if people take part in PVP they should at least be able to earn half what people can earn in PVE in the same amount of time. Last night my PVE besavis dailies netted me 170000 in 25 min's with one intentional respawn death. My pvp netted me 30000 to 40000 in just over 4 hours plus of gameplay. Check my log Bioware if you need proof. If that's working as intended then im amazed at the logic behind the decision to put it in game. 1 of my guildee's has unsubbed how many more do you want ?

Edited by Alpha-Llama

i like the pvp but the credit rewards are piffling now unless you win. People will say well win then. But the simple fact remains that if people take part in PVP they should at least be able to earn half what people can earn in PVE in the same amount of time. Last night besavis dailies netted me 170000 in 25 mins with one intentional respawn death. My pvp netted me 30000 to 40000 in just over 4 hours plus of gameplay

theyre "piffling" now even when you win. ive been averaging barely 4k credits per win, which is barely 50% of what the rewards were pre 1.2

credits should be like comms, tied to medals.

1,000 credits per medal, capped at 8 medals. winning gives 5,000 credit bonus.

simple yet elegant

the pvp isn't balanced at all,you probably never played pvp lvl 50 and/or you are new.

i am a vengence jugg my last tick of ravage make 5 k + the 2 first tick it's like 8k-9k total is that balanced ?

i don't even talk about marauders ...

some classe are useless like operative full of nerfs poor op they don't even have 1 gap closer, tell me how many op you see ? none apart healing op

i like the pvp but the credit rewards are piffling now unless you win. People will say well win then. But the simple fact remains that if people take part in PVP they should at least be able to earn half what people can earn in PVE in the same amount of time. Last night besavis dailies netted me 170000 in 25 mins with one intentional respawn death. My pvp netted me 30000 to 40000 in just over 4 hours plus of gameplay

Actually thats not true, credits are based on score as well. People are missing that. If you get trounced yes, u will get almost nothing, but if its a closer fight, say a civil war where the score is 50/0 at the end, u will get upwards of 2k for a loss. I do wish it was higher, but its really only low if u lost that game 500/0 for example. badges also play a small role in credits so even a 500/0 loss, as long as you have plenty of badges will result in some credits.

Credits should be higher tho, I wont argue that point. But xp and wz comms are appropriate I think. YOu shouldnt be too rewarded for a loss. Sure you can blame your team mates for that loss if you want. You can also leave freely with no penalty. Couldnt even do that in WoW if you got stuck with a crappy team.

the pvp isn't balanced at all,you probably never played pvp lvl 50 and/or you are new.

i am a vengence jugg my last tick of ravage make 5 k + the 2 first tick it's like 8k-9k total is that balanced ?

some classe are useless like operative full of nerfs poor op they don't even have 1 gap closer, tell me how many op you see ? none apart healing op

Yah i hear yah on that one,and to the others above im sure some adjustments and tweaking need to be done.

I beleive stealth and vanish are meant to be the gap closer. This from a melee smuggler :)

Actually thats not true, credits are based on score as well. People are missing that. If you get trounced yes, u will get almost nothing, but if its a closer fight, say a civil war where the score is 50/0 at the end, u will get upwards of 2k for a loss. I do wish it was higher, but its really only low if u lost that game 500/0 for example. badges also play a small role in credits so even a 500/0 loss, as long as you have plenty of badges will result in some credits.

Credits should be higher tho, I wont argue that point. But xp and wz comms are appropriate I think. YOu shouldnt be too rewarded for a loss. Sure you can blame your team mates for that loss if you want. You can also leave freely with no penalty. Couldnt even do that in WoW if you got stuck with a crappy team.

does the credit reward match the amount you can earn as a PVE'er in the same time period ?

does the PVP credit reward amount to even half of what a PVE'er can earn in the same amount of time ? Even when winning

no it does not ....nuff said

Edited by Alpha-Llama

They finally fixed it in 1.2, thanks BW!

Let me guess, You're a herpa derp DPS who believes that jumping into the back lines, between 5 people, and killing the healer in 3 sec, is the way a game should work?

Yea, if I was you, I'd say that this PVP is totally awesome and I'd also think that this PVP resembles less what they promised but more an arcade type game or some sort of FPS.

Let me guess, You're a herpa derp DPS who believes that jumping into the back lines, between 5 people, and killing the healer in 3 sec, is the way a game should work?

Yea, if I was you, I'd say that this PVP is totally awesome and I'd also think that this PVP resembles less what they promised but more an arcade type game or some sort of FPS.

actually I play a melee smuggler and a ranged BH. so yes, herp derp FTW.

I play with a sage healer who does surprisingly well post patch, probably better then he did before, just has to play more defensively. So let me guess, you're one of those ex WoW playing healers who feels he should be able to tank the whole team while topping of the health bars of his allies right :rolleyes:

I play with a sage healer who does surprisingly well post patch, probably better then he did before, just has to play more defensively. So let me guess, you're one of those ex WoW playing healers who feels he should be able to tank the whole team while topping of the health bars of his allies right :rolleyes:

I'm not, but when a single Marauder/Jugg/whateverothermeleeDPS comes up to me and nukes me down in a stun, I'm not a happy panda.

FIXED? might be the dumbest thing ive ever heard lol

Your other remark,you said that over the net and behind a computer i know for a fact you would not say that to me in person,mods bann this piece of excrement,his type offer nothing.

Edited by Sathid

Yeah PvP is now a BF3 style nuke fest. So I'm sure it appeals to people who like to die in 5 seconds re spawn run back in an die in 5 seconds.

BW's promise of balanced PvP where you have to fight to win and kill people has been ruined by 1.2.

I'm a tank with 20K health full BM gear 1000+ expertise and I melt in 6 seconds flat. It's utterly ridiculous.

Edited by Ceasaigh