bettlemaster commendation

oakamp

what r u thinking BW?

u let players' bettlemaster commendation complete useless,

change it back or do something to let us can exchange it for some BM gears,

u dont use parallel transformation on production,

do u Developer ever learn about System analysis and system design?

fix is ASAP, we command u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got to agree with the intent here at least. had 1 bm commendation and 50 champ commendations when the patch hit. I got about 25000 credits and a grade 7 crafting item I have no clue how to use. So thanks for not letting me buy gear or wz equivilant. end rant.

Yes please, let me buy the battlemaster gear with my old BM comms. The Baradium material is just completely useless atm for me and its even bop. I saved up BM tokens in the hope that I might be able to get more out of em than the BM gear.

Now Im stuck with 13 BM tokens and missing 2 BM pieces of the field medic set that I need when I'm to upgrade to War Hero, which I now need because of the expertise change. Having to spend 1000 wz comms on the BM gear when I could have had it (which I do feel I deserve) is just stupid.

Please let me choose to buy the old BM gear with the old BM tokens again.

Pretty please with sugar on top

Yes please, let me buy the battlemaster gear with my old BM comms. The Baradium material is just completely useless atm for me and its even bop. I saved up BM tokens in the hope that I might be able to get more out of em than the BM gear.

Now Im stuck with 13 BM tokens and missing 2 BM pieces of the field medic set that I need when I'm to upgrade to War Hero, which I now need because of the expertise change. Having to spend 1000 wz comms on the BM gear when I could have had it (which I do feel I deserve) is just stupid.

Please let me choose to buy the old BM gear with the old BM tokens again.

Pretty please with sugar on top

You saved your BM tokens in hope of getting something better while you could just have bought your BM gear. You were greedy and basically wanted to take advantage of potential changes... u deserve nothing! Have fun farming wz commendations for your BM gear and may this be a lesson for you...

You saved your BM tokens in hope of getting something better while you could just have bought your BM gear. You were greedy and basically wanted to take advantage of potential changes... u deserve nothing! Have fun farming wz commendations for your BM gear and may this be a lesson for you...

useless opinion is not welcome here,

maybe ur mon didnt hug u enough?

or u just complete dont understand software design pattern?