10 alien's to unlock and 8 slots to make characters in

westraz

that don't add up when you think about it hey? 10 alien's you can make and just 8 you can make what would be the point of unlocking new ones when you can't use them?

You don't have to make characters with all available species just because they are there.

Also there is talk of adding more character slots in the future.

NO ETA, so don't start with the "They Promised", just that they are looking into it.

Look Wow just announced that they will add a character slot if you buy the new Panda expansion.

Except choice of species doesn't matter.

Well zabraks are cheaper and humans dont unlock new species so you are right that I can get the same unlocks as everyone else, but you are wrong to say that it doesnt matter.

Well zabraks are cheaper and humans dont unlock new species so you are right that I can get the same unlocks as everyone else, but you are wrong to say that it doesnt matter.
No, I mean mechanically.

Wait, Zabrak are less costly? I though that was changed shortly after the purchase costs were leaked.

I would like to see more char slots. I make 1 server for light side and 1 server for dark. i made 1 of every advance class that takes up 8 char slots. i now have to delete a toon just so i can use the legacy. i would like to see more char slots per server

that don't add up when you think about it hey? 10 alien's you can make and just 8 you can make what would be the point of unlocking new ones when you can't use them?

There's no reason they ever needed to give you unlockable aliens in the first place. And no one said you have to try to unlock every alien on the same server. Set up alts on several servers and then go from there so that you have some extra room.

They've also discussed adding more slots, they just haven't said "Yes" yet or the particulars.

And if the next complaint is, "But then I can't have all of my legacy on the same server", no one ever said you deserved to be able to play every single facet of the game, especailly these bonus elements. You may have to cut some things back so that you can enjoy the others.

If I go to a buffet, I don't sit there and eat every single thing on the menu. I choose a few of them that look good and then that's it. I don't complain that the plates aren't 4 feet wide so I can fit something of every single dish onto my plate.

No, I mean mechanically.

Wait, Zabrak are less costly? I though that was changed shortly after the purchase costs were leaked.

Oh this is interesting, I hadnt noticed that. Does anyone know whether zabrak is still cheaper?

Edited by Gokkus

There's no reason they ever needed to give you unlockable aliens in the first place. And no one said you have to try to unlock every alien on the same server. Set up alts on several servers and then go from there so that you have some extra room.

They've also discussed adding more slots, they just haven't said "Yes" yet or the particulars.

And if the next complaint is, "But then I can't have all of my legacy on the same server", no one ever said you deserved to be able to play every single facet of the game, especailly these bonus elements. You may have to cut some things back so that you can enjoy the others.

If I go to a buffet, I don't sit there and eat every single thing on the menu. I choose a few of them that look good and then that's it. I don't complain that the plates aren't 4 feet wide so I can fit something of every single dish onto my plate.

ehhhhh you just need like 150k or so for each one so that 150k times 10 for 1500k you could do it.... with time

Doesn't leveling a human to 50 unlock a presence buff?

Yes, I just reached 747 presence unbuffed and still a few datacrons to go.

http://youtu.be/sf2HxxspqcE

You do if you're an OCD completionist.

I kinda fall into that group, but when something is not possible its not possible, you cannot fit 9 into 8.

Edited by System_TOR