Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

NPC Vendor Union protest note

Laurreth

The NPC Vendor Union (N-VUn) officially decries the discriminatory placement of vendors for the new legacy gear outside the market district on Coruscant. The Union's demands are simple: move those vendors into a safe, sheltered location where they don't have to bask in eternal sunset.

Seriously though, the game is only about 4 months old and already afterthought vendors are starting to pop up in random places instead of proper venues, that's kinda sad; what's next, placing new vendors in the middle of the desert on Tatooine? ;)

The NPC Vendor Union (N-VUn) officially decries the discriminatory placement of vendors for the new legacy gear outside the market district on Coruscant. The Union's demands are simple: move those vendors into a safe, sheltered location where they don't have to bask in eternal sunset.

Seriously though, the game is only about 4 months old and already afterthought vendors are starting to pop up in random places instead of proper venues, that's kinda sad; what's next, placing new vendors in the middle of the desert on Tatooine? ;)

That's the first spot leveling players would pick up legacy equipment for their alts...

The NPC Vendor Union is just trying the usual union tactics of limiting competition by restricting it to "approved" areas that are under Vendor Union control....

If an NPC vendor wants to set up in the desert on Tatooine and thinks there is a market to serve there, he should be allowed to.

That's the first spot leveling players would pick up legacy equipment for their alts...

Poppycock I say! When I was a wee level 10 consular, I've been walking up and down the stairs to the underground market square all night long without the Sprint ability, and I swear there was snow on the steps! Kids these days sure can walk those few metres!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.